HD Homerun with DVBlink client double guide items

heula
Go to solution Solved by Vidman,

heula

I have a HD homerun with 4 tuners and I have DVBlink software to have a guide available.

In Emby Server I see one HDHomerun Tuner and the dvblink client that is installed to have my guide and channel order right.

I figured out that when HD Homerun Tuner is enabled I have a guide with double channels and channels I don't want to see. So I disabled the tuner and deleted it and after a guide refresh my guide and channels were normal agian like I want it to.

But when I restart my pc or the emby server that same HD homerun tuner is back and I have a double guide again. How can I prevent Emby from enabling that tuner constantly. The dvblink plugin only does excactly what I need to see.

Capture_236.jpg

Capture_237.jpg

Capture_238.jpg

Or consider using the built-in features because they are being directly tested by the core team and probably offer the most efficient playback performance.

heula

Or consider using the built-in features because they are being directly tested by the core team and probably offer the most efficient playback performance.

I don't know what you mean by that. How do I do this?

I tried earlier to remove the dvblink plugin and added a xml file for my guide but that didnt give me the guide it gives me with dvblink. Dvblink uses that same xml file to get my guide info with webgrab.