TIZEN BUILT IN APP FOR SAMSUNG

simonw1909

simonw1909

Hi Guys And Girls

Quick Update For You, I Did Not Think I Could Put Emby In My Smart Tv As We Are Anxiously Waiting For TIZEN APP.

So All I Done Is Type Emby Into Built In Web Browser, Signed In And Entered My Password And Volio It Works Perfectly So It's Added As A Favourite Now In My Browser.

SCREENSHOTS BELOW 389441dac632ef4e05803cdd39ca8540.jpgf50d793984f12b64d9bcb9bb4510d250.jpge7a3193127607483a30077bc6e103fa3.jpg

• Like 2

MSattler

Using the standard Emby Server Web interface it does work, unless you have lots of series.  My series are split into 2 pages, and as such the button to go to the next page cannot be seen.

The Emby Theater app/web interface looks better and I can browse through everything, but I cannot figure out how to go full screen on playback.

• Like 2

FrostByte

On my older TV there is a setting within the browser itself to view pages full screen which allowed me to see the Emby web client interface and movies in full also. 

• Like 1

MSattler

On my older TV there is a setting within the browser itself to view pages full screen which allowed me to see the Emby web client interface and movies in full also. 

I've not found the option yet on my KU8000