Playback error - Android app

speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

I am suddenly getting Playback error: There was an error processing the request. whenever i try to lay back most Live TV channels (a few SD channels stream fine). Error also appears when ever I try to stream other media files that have worked fine before. 

Everything was working fine late last night, then I took an hour or so break and came back and am having thirs issues ever since. I have 3 Android phones (1 is MM and the other 2 LP). All 3 phones have the same version of the app and all now show error.

Stream on PC via Chrome still works fine. 

I have restart the phones, Emby server and the PC the server is installed upon.  Still having issues. Logs attached.

Log.txt

Log (1).txt

LogServer.txt

Hi, let me know if this is an issue with the latest version of the app and server. Thanks.

speedingcheetah

Hi, let me know if this is an issue with the latest version of the app and server. Thanks

Still having same issue.  History HD, SciFi HD wont stream at all on Andorid app. Shows that error. Cartoon Network HD has given me the error a few times, but has worked a few times though. Not sure about other channels as of yet.