Next Up problem

LurchZA

LurchZA

I have noticed since I had the problem upgrading to 3.1.31.0 that the Next Up is not working on my admin account.

Currently running 3.1.47.0, and have run almost every release since 3.1.33.0 with the same issue.

I see 3.1.54.0 is out so will update to that shortly.

The main Next Up feature shows that I have not started watching any shows, but if I go into a series then it shows me the next episode there (I've done this from all my devices with the same result so felt it was an account issue)

post-665-0-78619300-1467517413_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-01336400-1467517421_thumb.jpg

I have 3 other users and I checked all of their accounts (all non admin accounts) and this feature works fine.

As I do not have a huge amount of content I thought I would just create a new admin account and mark what I have viewed.

When I created the new account to test with, I took a random series and ticked the first episode to mark as viewed. The second episode did not show up in the Next Up feature.

I then let the episode play through the web browser I was logged in via, and only then did the next episode show up in the Next Up.

Has anybody else encountered something like this? 

Any quicker fix than actually letting the episode play through?

Will adding my log files be of any benefit in a case like this?

with the newer release, if you mark it watched manually, it should show up in next up.

LurchZA

with the newer release, if you mark it watched manually, it should show up in next up.

Thanks, will give it a go.

I have updated to 3.1.54.0; the Clean Database is currently running so will let that complete first and then test.

LurchZA

I tested the above and it does work, but, upgrading to 3.1.54.0 also restored the things I have been watching on my original admin account.

Thanks