Error creating directory when syncing to sdcard

Guest petwri

jamvids

Hi, it does work if you sync to the android/media/.com.mb.android folder. Other apps will find it too

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Guest petwri

Hi, it does work if you sync to the android/media/.com.mb.android folder. Other apps will find it too

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Is that folder on the sdcard?

Guest petwri

Ok, i tried the beta now, but it doesn't even start to sync. When i go to the sync section, the sync job shows up with the label 'ready to transfer', and when I click the sync button in the top right corner, it jumps back to idle again, and nothing is getting transferred to the app. The transcoded media exists on the server side.

with the beta you'll need to reconfigure your sync path, so start by doing that.

These logs are from a very old version, 2.5.24. Ensure you're running the latest version. Also, verify you grabbed the logs from the same location that is referenced in the above link. Thanks.

Guest petwri

Ok, I double checked, after opening the emby android app (beta version from the play store), those files got created. I haven't even been using the stable app at that point, it had already uninstalled it. Also, the log files show the relevant entries:

06:24:32.317 [Thread-43156] ERROR App - Error getting synced item
java.io.IOException
com.google.common.io.Files.createParentDirs(Files.java:468)

Also, the mentioned logfile path /Android/data/com.mb.android/files/logs doesn't even exist, but /Android/data/com.emby.mobile gets created. And I find a logfile under /storage/emulated/0/emby/logs.

If you're having an issue, please always attach complete log files. Thanks.

Guest petwri

If you're having an issue, please always attach complete log files. Thanks.

Come on, i posted a zip file containing all logfiles, where you complained about a wrong version, bit that is the exact version i got from the play store as a beta.

The beta version is 2.7.13. Double check the location you're getting the log files from. Thanks.

Guest petwri

Ok, must have been something wrong with the play store, re-signed as a beta, now i got a different version, will try it soon.

Guest petwri

Well, it works now, but sync stops after transferring a few tracks, and when i manually resume syncing, it starts to add duplicates. But i think that is a different issue than the one discussed in this thread.