• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Untoten OFFLINE  

Untoten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Local time: 05:48 PM
  • Locationhttps://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26495-centralized-authentication-functionality-ldapssohtml-header/

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:56 AM

I have a huge collection of old cartoon network bumpers, classic superbowl commercials, etc.  Right now I have a library just for commercials and bumpers,

My users have said how they never get anything done because they fall in an endless trap of watching whole seasons because of the autoplay.  I thought it would be cool to play a 1 or more short videos after every x hours of video watching or between tv shows.

For instance, my end goal would be to download all good commercials and bumpers and eventually map out every show to a tv guide that goes back to the beginning of such things.  It would be cool to have this type of feature where you choose to watch comedy central in 1995 april 10th etc.  The shows etc would be exactly in the order they were originally.

• silvusvalentine likes this

#2 drashna OFFLINE  

drashna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 PM

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

Wouldn't the trailer plugin do this? Or the Cinema mode? 

Have you tried those? 

#3 Untoten OFFLINE  

Untoten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Local time: 05:48 PM
  • Locationhttps://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26495-centralized-authentication-functionality-ldapssohtml-header/

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:26 PM

They are random.  I wanted to assign dragon ball z bumpers to dbz, etc.  Plus they are the same trailers for tv and movie, no separation.

• silvusvalentine likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bumpers, commercials, tv guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users