Live TV Thumbnails

screwfaze

screwfaze

Hi,

I have searched and can't find the answer anywhere is it possible to have thumbnails for Live TV in Emby using ServerWMC? I get them for recorded TV and for Movies but don't seem to have this for Live TV. Apologies if this has already been asked before.

Thanks

krustyreturns

I assume you mean thumbnails for the tv channels, right?  Otherwise I don't know what a live-tv thumbnail would be.  To get channel images you can do them by hand, but what most people do is use this http://www.mychannellogos.com/, which serverwmc/emby supports.

pünktchen

I assume you mean thumbnails for the tv channels, right? Otherwise I don't know what a live-tv thumbnail would be. To get channel images you can do them by hand, but what most people do is use this http://www.mychannellogos.com/, which serverwmc/emby supports.

No he means programm images for the guide.

krustyreturns

Oh.  Are you getting program images in wmc?  What are you using for guide data?

screwfaze

Hi,

Thanks yes I mean TV guide images no I'm not getting this on WMC. What program should I use for getting the images?

Thanks

krustyreturns

Hi,

Thanks yes I mean TV guide images no I'm not getting this on WMC. What program should I use for getting the images?

Thanks

If there are images in the guide in wmc there should be images in emby, no other software should be needed.  Maybe your problem is related to the problem with channel logos (see the other thread in this forum).  

pünktchen

My guide data was done by WMC.

Thanks

But what is the real source of your guide data in WMC? Your tuners (data of the tv stream) or any other service? The data of the tv stream doesn't provide any images.

screwfaze

Hi

Thanks guys but I have now moved to nextpvr which seems to do this perfectly so can be closed thanks.