libraries empty after moving my home folder

stephane.dunog

stephane.dunog

Today i have move my home folder from my internal disk to my external disk (USB). Everything is working except for Emby. All my libraries are empty. Path are correct. I have tried to add a new library with a new folder with some avi movies. But, even after a scan, this library remains empty.

I need some help please....

stephane.dunog

I have finally put library.db to trash and restart 1) emby and 2) libraries scan.

Now, everything came back and is working fine except for actors pictures in movie details.

If i manually search for a specific actor : i can add his picture and details. Here are 2 screenshot : before and after manual search

Do you need something else ?

Thank you for your help

detail 1.pdf

detail 2.pdf

Log.txt

Hi, as a test, try refreshing a movie, that should fetch all the actor images for that movie.

I've posted the mac version of the new release a little early so that new users can start getting it now. You can grab it from the website if you'd like to try it:

http://emby.media/mac-server.html

The release is not up on the blog yet but you can read the changelist from the latest beta:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases

Lots of performance improvements, bug fixes, and a few new features. Enjoy.

stephane.dunog

Thank you but the mac server version on the site is 3.0.5983.0. It's the same 'old' one.

Thanks for reporting back. Yea the beta version number is just a little ahead so that's why they're different.