100 Items Per Page Limit

deanylev
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

deanylev

Any way to change the 100 items per page limit? The 'edit librarybrowser.js' trick that I read on another post from October 2015 doesn't work anymore. The 100 items limit really bugs me.

• Like 2

FrostByte

Changing the playlistedit.js file isn't working any more either.  Now I can't view anything past 200 songs in a playlist again :(  Would like to see these things put back into the webclient

deanylev

Changing the playlistedit.js file isn't working any more either.  Now I can't view anything past 200 songs in a playlist again :(  Would like to see these things put back into the webclient

Yeah, I'm confused as to why it isn't just an option in the dashboard  :huh:

FrostByte

In the case of playlists you can't even scroll through them any more.  Can't be any more of a hit to performance than scrolling through 100 movies at a time.  That's just taking away a feature there

• Solution
Happy2Play

Sorry but editing the librarybrowser.js works just fine.  Just edited to return 1000.

57659df192e1c_edit.jpg

The issue is the browser cache, the browser are storing more information now and you have to clear it to see the changes you make.  So you have to go into option to clear the history and you can deselect everything except browser cache and clear/delete it.

example from Chrome

57659ef8f1781_chrome.jpg

• Like 2

FrostByte

Thanks Happy, that did the trick. 

Still though there should be a way to scroll through a playlist like you could before and can still everywhere else even when limited to 100.  I shouldn't have to change this every release just to modify songs in a playlist and pulling up 3000 songs at a time is sort of slow like Vidman said

Happy2Play

Just need the virtual, infinite scrolling Luke mentioned 8 months ago. :D

• Like 2

deanylev

Sorry but editing the librarybrowser.js works just fine.  Just edited to return 1000.

57659df192e1c_edit.jpg

The issue is the browser cache, the browser are storing more information now and you have to clear it to see the changes you make.  So you have to go into option to clear the history and you can deselect everything except browser cache and clear/delete it.

example from Chrome

57659ef8f1781_chrome.jpg

Wow thanks! I didn't know to clear my cache, that worked like a charm  :)