Library sync thread has exited error

TraJiK

TraJiK

Hi Emby community,

I'm having some sync issues with my multiple Kodi builds and Emby server. At boot of each of my devices, (Laptop with Windows 10, Pine64 running Android-based Remix OS & an OpenELEC Raspberry Pi 2 all running recent builds of Kodi Jarvis) I am getting a "Library sync thread has exited! You should restart Kodi now" error. Whatever is happening with this error is halting my sync process, and my media on each device is not being updated. I can see it attempt to begin sync at boot, but halts once the message pops up. This began about a month ago.

The Emby server is running on a older networked PC I had kicking around running Windows 10, which also holds the majority of my media.

I am able to start the Emby addon and perform a local database resync, which will bring up my most updated media, but that seems to be the only way to get it to add. With quite a large library, this is very time consuming, and definitely not a very favorable option.  Before I go ahead and wipe my entire db to see if that works, and lose watched status among other things, I'd love to see if anyone around here had any other potential fixes for me. My log file is attached. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

server-63601791865.txt

AgileHumor

Another thread on this, sorry on mobile but check out kodi forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TraJiK

That looks to have done it. Apologies for missing the Kodi section altogether. I assumed right off the bat that it was the server side, and not the addon, so didn't even think to look there, let alone post there. Brainfart on my side I suppose. Thanks a ton!

• Like 1