Genre primary image

bnwbass

bnwbass

Hello all,

Is there an image set (all primary images for genre type) that I can fetch that will populate all of the genre that show in the MBC themes by default.

thx

bw

Koleckai Silvestri

If you refresh the metadata for your genres on the server, it will pull a thumb and poster image from github. If you go to the github project mediabrowser.resources you can browse images for individual genres and studios in the ImagesByName folder.

bnwbass

Thanks Wayne Luke,  another question,

when I first installed MB3 I created an IBN folder in program data directory with custom genre images. I now see that the genre images are also in IBN directory in the user/app /data that now contains thumb images that the server populated.

If I delete everything in the genre folder to blow out my old genre image (which I no longer want ) will the system re-populate with the system genre thumbs?  What I see now  in MBC is both my old and new genre images.  I just want the default thumbs that the system fetches.

Thx

bw

the program data folder where you put your IBN images is no longer used. It's for MB2 only.

bnwbass

Ok, so if I delete genre in app/data will it re-populate with metadata thumbs only when I restart server?

thx

bw