#1 bnwbass OFFLINE  

bnwbass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Local time: 05:46 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hello all,

Is there an image set (all primary images for genre type) that I can fetch that will populate all of the genre that show in the MBC themes by default.

thx

bw

#2 Koleckai Silvestri OFFLINE  

Koleckai Silvestri

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 3735 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

If you refresh the metadata for your genres on the server, it will pull a thumb and poster image from github. If you go to the github project mediabrowser.resources you can browse images for individual genres and studios in the ImagesByName folder.

#3 bnwbass OFFLINE  

bnwbass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

Thanks Wayne Luke,  another question,

when I first installed MB3 I created an IBN folder in program data directory with custom genre images. I now see that the genre images are also in IBN directory in the user/app /data that now contains thumb images that the server populated.

If I delete everything in the genre folder to blow out my old genre image (which I no longer want ) will the system re-populate with the system genre thumbs?  What I see now  in MBC is both my old and new genre images.  I just want the default thumbs that the system fetches.

Thx

bw

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 136123 posts
  • Local time: 08:46 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

the program data folder where you put your IBN images is no longer used. It's for MB2 only.

#5 bnwbass OFFLINE  

bnwbass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

Ok, so if I delete genre in app/data will it re-populate with metadata thumbs only when I restart server?

thx

bw

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: genre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users