Library sync exited

lja
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

Oxide

I've now tried with a vanilla Kodi 16.1 install (No other plugins besides what comes with Kodi and the Emby stuff) on my Windows 10 workstation. I installed the Emby Beta 1.5 repository and from there installed the Emby 2.2.10 plugin which immediately crashed. I then uninstalled that plugin and installed the 2.2.10-alpha plugin which started to sync, but crashed during the sync. 

Looks like same error as above, before the crash it always mentions skipping an empty show, but the shows definitely not empty.

15:59:17 T:3308  NOTICE: EMBY TVShows -> Skipping empty show: Fresh Meat
15:59:29 T:3308   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-10:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 912, in run
                                                self.run_internal()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 985, in run_internal
                                                librarySync = self.startSync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 100, in startSync
                                                completed = self.fullSync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 272, in fullSync
                                                completed = process[itemtype](embycursor, kodicursor, pDialog)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 738, in tvshows
                                                tvshows.add_updateEpisode(episode)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\itemtypes.py", line 1317, in add_updateEpisode
                                                self.add_update(show)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\itemtypes.py", line 1043, in add_update
                                                viewtag, viewid, mediatype = emby.getView_embyId(itemid)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\read_embyserver.py", line 112, in getView_embyId
                                                cursor_emby.execute(query, (viewId,))
                                            OperationalError: database is locked

kodi.zip

Edited by Oxide
  • Like 1

AgileHumor

@@Oxide @@AgileHumor - Can you enable sync empty shows in the add-on settings > sync option? It should temporarily help with the issue. Can you please confirm?

You sir, are a genius. All fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Vidman

You sir, are a genius. All fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

You need the full log sir? I was pasting it in as you posted.

Ma'am actually Edited by Vidman
  • Like 2

Angelblue05

Ma'am, sir, doesn't matter to me :) I'm not a "female coder", I'm a coder.

Thanks for reporting that it started working once more. Luke is aware of the situation. It seems with the latest server release, it stopped returning the number of episodes per show. This should be resolved next server release and everything should be back to normal add-on side, then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2