Library sync exited

lja
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

yardameus

Same here.  Always happens when it goes to sync tv shows.  Tried with fast sync on and off.  Here's the log from the latest attempt.

kodi.log

Version 3.1.25.0 Server

Fine as far as I know on the instance on the same machine as the server, but the bedroom pc is the one with the issues.  Same network, just noticed this a night or two ago.  Playback works, just not syncing.

Oops, spoke too soon.  Server machine, same issue.

kodi.log

Edited by yardameus
  • Like 1

yardameus

Seemed to do the trick on the server machine, second machine is running through it right now.  I rebuilt the database a bit a go in an attempt to resolve it, so it will take a bit longer.  Will let you know.

yardameus

Made it past the hang up point on the other machine.  Looks good to me.  Thanks for the quick response and i hope this does the trick for lja as well.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@MSattler no it's not. It's alpha, and it contains a bug so I need to make a new version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Solution
Angelblue05

Ok, here's the build without the bug in it. Just install over the current version.

Note this is alpha, you can also find it by using the no side loading method, in our public testing area: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/32196-new-fresh-install-method-no-side-loading/

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Indeed it is. There was a typo in the image caching which I corrected with this version. Anyone who downloaded the other version yesterday should install this latest version over it.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

How far behind is the current build in the repo from this alpha? In a fixes and patches way. I ran into this issue after my server updated to beta version .26 today going to try this to see if it fixes it. Crashes right after syncing the boxart for collections. I'll post a log if it doesn't. 

Angelblue05

Not very far behind. It only contains minor fixes (live tv, seriesName fix I believe). No new features as of yet. If you experience a crash, post your log - Library sync exited message is a "catch-all" error, therefore only the log will tell us what's really happening.

• Like 1

AgileHumor

I updated to the 2.2.10~alpha.zip and it stills bombs out at end of my sync.

0:46:10 T:11460  NOTICE: EMBY TVShows -> ADD episode itemid: 6f0d1c4fba19d69e6a1f0f6e8eab2212 - Title: What They Died For
10:46:10 T:11460  NOTICE: EMBY TVShows -> ADD episode itemid: fb24069a7f2cc3e4ac7bdc40e242c216 - Title: The End (1)
10:46:10 T:11460  NOTICE: EMBY TVShows -> Skipping empty show: Louie
10:50:18 T:9948  NOTICE: EMBY WebSocket_Client -> Message: {"MessageType":"ScheduledTaskEnded","Data":{"StartTimeUtc":"2016-06-17T17:50:17.8329857Z","EndTimeUtc":"2016-06-17T17:50:17.8439844Z","Status":"Completed","Name":"Organize new media files","Key":"AutoOrganize","Id":"415f8db75e909cdef2a3da79d1e2c636"}}
10:51:15 T:3744  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting data update
10:51:58 T:11460   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-10:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 912, in run
                                                self.run_internal()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 985, in run_internal
                                                librarySync = self.startSync()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 100, in startSync
                                                completed = self.fullSync()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 272, in fullSync
                                                completed = process[itemtype](embycursor, kodicursor, pDialog)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\librarysync.py", line 738, in tvshows
                                                tvshows.add_updateEpisode(episode)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\itemtypes.py", line 1317, in add_updateEpisode
                                                self.add_update(show)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\itemtypes.py", line 1043, in add_update
                                                viewtag, viewid, mediatype = emby.getView_embyId(itemid)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\read_embyserver.py", line 112, in getView_embyId
                                                cursor_emby.execute(query, (viewId,))
Edited by AgileHumor

AgileHumor

Post your log @@AgileHumor - or anyone that has issues should post their Kodi logs. Otherwise I won't be able to correct the issue. Thanks.

You need the full log sir?  I was pasting it in as you posted.

Edited by AgileHumor
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

@AgileHumor Hum... Can you try the following: Launch the Emby for Kodi add-on > Refresh Emby Playlists/Nodes - Let me know if it helps any.

AgileHumor

No fix after a refreshing playlists and kodi restarting

Edited by AgileHumor

Oxide

I'm also having issues with TV Series, was getting "Library Sync Exited" error so did a full reset, now it won't sync any TV Series  :(

I'm running the following:

Server:

Emby 3.1.6012.15065

Emby.Kodi Sync Queue 1.0.5966.21505

Clients:

Emby Kodi Plugin 2.2.10

Kodi 16.1 (Various Windows and LibreElec)

From the attached log I did see this when it started to sync TV Series at line 8375:
20:25:18 T:139902394103552  NOTICE: EMBY LibrarySync -> Media folders: [{'id': u'9873aa6113f284a5583345a33beac2ad', 'name': u'TV Series'}, {'id': u'a8990ac34bcc5ff63f48f5a78c27d55b', 'name': u'Kids Series'}, {'id': u'af0993175ad5d6fda3f8fa0831501bf6', 'name': u'Documentary Series'}]
20:33:02 T:139902394103552   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-10:
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 949, in run
                                                self.run_internal()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 1024, in run_internal
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 99, in startSync
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 282, in fullSync
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 754, in tvshows
                                                tvshows.add_update(embytvshow, viewName, viewId)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/itemtypes.py", line 1012, in add_update
                                                if utils.settings('syncEmptyShows') == "false" and not item['RecursiveItemCount']:
                                            KeyError: 'RecursiveItemCount'

kodi_crashlog_20160618063316.zip

Oxide

Thanks @@Angelblue05 I tried the alpha build which now starts to sync the TV Series :) , but it still does crash  :(

Here is an exert from the attached log file:

07:31:35 T:139700178249472   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-10:
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 912, in run
                                                self.run_internal()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 985, in run_internal
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 100, in startSync
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 272, in fullSync
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/librarysync.py", line 738, in tvshows
                                                tvshows.add_updateEpisode(episode)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/itemtypes.py", line 1317, in add_updateEpisode
                                                self.add_update(show)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/itemtypes.py", line 1043, in add_update
                                                viewtag, viewid, mediatype = emby.getView_embyId(itemid)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/read_embyserver.py", line 112, in getView_embyId
                                                cursor_emby.execute(query, (viewId,))
                                            OperationalError: database is locked

kodi.zip

Oxide

Done that a few times without luck  :(

Also reset database and it always crashes here:

NOTICE: EMBY TVShows -> Skipping empty show: Episodes

It says it's empty but there are 32 episodes there.

Note sure if it thinks the TV Show "Episodes" is an Episode and freaks out??  :blink: