WebOS LG smartv not working with "play to"

Tomast

Tomast

hi! i am still having issues with LG WebOS smartv and DLNA.

It used to work ok, but now if i choose a movie from my colection and select the function "play to LG] webOS TV" nothing happens!

But if i enter through the "SmartShare app" on the tv I can choose the emby server and watch the movie without any problem.

Any idea with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

server-63601602365.txt

Hi, I don't know. These all have to be tested individually on every device in order to find out the answer. Lucky for you i'll have an LG soon, and hopefully getting it to work perfectly on my test unit will resolve your issue.

Tomast

Hi, I don't know. These all have to be tested individually on every device in order to find out the answer. Lucky for you i'll have an LG soon, and hopefully getting it to work perfectly on my test unit will resolve your issue.

Thx luke its a pitty cause it used to work fine and i really enjoy to select a movie on my computer or in the android app and "play to" my tv.

Thanks for all the time you spend working and helping people here!

Using a new LG tv for testing and the latest beta server, the Play To function worked out of the box. So no problem found here.

Tomast

Using a new LG tv for testing and the latest beta server, the Play To function worked out of the box. So no problem found here.

Luke, i have found the problem (haha no really but maybe the cause ) The main diference between you and me its with subtitles i am sure you dont use them and i have them as a default. When I turn off the option of default subtitles the "play to" function works perfect! so i think there might be something wrong with subs and play to and LG. 

Thanks again for your reply and for your time!