Computerprep's Custom Library Thumbs

computerprep

computerprep

Sorry guys. Work's been busy. I have about half of the non-genre requests done. Will upload here when complete.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry guys. Work's been busy. I have about half of the non-genre requests done. Will upload here when complete.

Any update on the Genre images. How are these defined in metadata?

Thanks for all your amazing work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
computerprep

I'm not sure I'll ever venture into all the genre images. There is potentially an unlimited number of genres out there, so to make distinguishably different icons for each may not be feasible. Anyone else is free to make look-a-likes to these, by all means. I'll just stick to those are likely separated libraries.

Here's a link to a public GDrive folder with black/white versions of all my current icons. So feel free to apply tints or recolor the background however you want for your own servers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oUT2T_5-cbFpkZeDV0JkOZe3lMGrK-2S

Edited by computerprep
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@@computerprep would you mind sharing your psd or whatever layered graphics file you are using to create these?  that would make it much easier for others to add to the library with little to no inconsistencies.  much appreciated!!

computerprep

@@computerprep would you mind sharing your psd or whatever layered graphics file you are using to create these?  that would make it much easier for others to add to the library with little to no inconsistencies.  much appreciated!!

There's a "template" folder within the shared GDrive folder now. ttf, eps, and ai files present.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
audio_elf

Hi ... inspired by (okay I copied / plagiarised) the OP I've made some of my own logos in the same style to suit my needs.

Some are just changing the wording - Family Films and Family TV instead of Kids Movies and Kids TV - but I've also created similar logos for my Doctor Who library and for Documentary Films; Documentary TV and Music TV.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but if the OP is okay I can upload / link to my logos.

Thanks to the OP for all his hard word.

Eloise

Edited by audio_elf

• 2 months later...

hey computerprep I found your icons recently and I've been using them in my library ever since. Any chance you could do 1 for trailers in black and white?

5deba10758b01_trailer.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Patwhalen
On 15/06/2016 at 14:07, computerprep said:

Here are my library thumbs.

Edit: GDrive link to current icon set. More may be added in the future.

These are all black and white. Feel free to modify with colors as you so desire.

I activate a "Christmas" library during the christmas season, for obvious reasons.

I just apply as "Primary" and "Thumb" and they've worked great for me. Blend in nicely with the flat icon style used elsewhere within Emby. And they're attractive across all my devices (Android, iPhone, webUI, and AndroidTV)

576199048a17a_thumbpreview.jpg

576199198846f_ScreenShot20160615at20311P

computerprep library thumbs.zip 512.1 kB · 411 downloads

Can i get the template for the movies and television images?

computerprep
On 2/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, computerprep said:

I'm not sure I'll ever venture into all the genre images. There is potentially an unlimited number of genres out there, so to make distinguishably different icons for each may not be feasible. Anyone else is free to make look-a-likes to these, by all means. I'll just stick to those are likely separated libraries.

Here's a link to a public GDrive folder with black/white versions of all my current icons. So feel free to apply tints or recolor the background however you want for your own servers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oUT2T_5-cbFpkZeDV0JkOZe3lMGrK-2S

@Patwhalen
....  there are two templates in this link. One .ai file and one .eps file. Also the font to recreate as many matching images as you'd like. Black and white images for the most common libraries are included, so any simple photo editing software can be used to overlay different colors. Hope this helps.

• 2 years later...