Forget a series in Next Up

ebr

monkeyslapper

Hi there... I am wondering, what is the status for this feature. A thumbs up/down is a great idea and vvuk idea seem to be great idea as well....  Any idea if this a feature is on the todo list? Or is it done and i am not sure how to do this?!?

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I like the ability to manually remove it better but having that setting as well wouldn't be bad.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Rohanaj

I like the ability to manually remove it better but having that setting as well wouldn't be bad.

I agree, a manual flag to remove something from Next Up would absolutely be my preference, that would work extremely well if you could implement that.

Overseer

Yes on this for me as well.  Plus a way to remove something from Continue Watching.  I don't want to watch it anymore so stop nagging me.  :P

• Like 2

Happy2Play

Yes on this for me as well.  Plus a way to remove something from Continue Watching.  I don't want to watch it anymore so stop nagging me.  :P

You just have to toggle the watched status in the web client to remove from Continue Watching.

• Like 1

smiffy885

+1 from me as well, it is the only thing I miss from Plex is the remove from on deck after x weeks options

• 3 months later...
windozesuk

+1 

I actually found this thread by searching for how to remove a show from "Next Up". Sometimes, someone will just click a show by accident or just to see what it is and now forever I have to live with that show on my dashboard, I would love to be able to remove it via interface.

But for now, how do we remove it from the DB so it no longer shows up?

Thanks for all the great work on Emby!

Happy2Play

+1 

I actually found this thread by searching for how to remove a show from "Next Up". Sometimes, someone will just click a show by accident or just to see what it is and now forever I have to live with that show on my dashboard, I would love to be able to remove it via interface.

But for now, how do we remove it from the DB so it no longer shows up?

Thanks for all the great work on Emby!

If there are no watched episodes it will not appear in Next Up.  Just mark the series as watched then unwatched and it will remove it from Next Up. 

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 2

windozesuk

If there are no watched episodes it will not appear in Next Up.

Just mark the series as watched then unwatched and it will remove it from Next Up.

This worked perfect, thanks!

Edited by windozesuk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(new set up) It is annoying I have Windows Emby Server Beta full of shows I have never even started to watched yet in Next Up, marking one as watched removes them all but its not ideal as un-watching it makes them all appear again.

Edited by jh30uk

• 3 weeks later...
lbachir2000

I would value this feature, it will also help with non-sequential series that don't make that much sense to track next-up for, like Nova Documentaries or the like.FMovies YesMovies SolarMovie

To check intrigue... 

Consider the possibility that you had the capacity to "Overlook" an arrangement for the reasons for Next Up showcase. That is, it would never again appear in Next Up - except if you viewed another scene. 

Now and again you perhaps watch an arrangement for some time and, despite the fact that there is a greater amount of it or more is made later, perhaps it isn't comparable to the prior seasons or possibly you simply don't possess energy for it any longer. So you'd like it to stop appearing in your Next Up rundown so it is less jumbled and you can concentrate on the arrangement you are really observing at this point. 

On the off chance that you begin watching it once more, the "overlook" would be overlooked and it would begin to appear in Next Up once more.
Edited by lbachir2000

miniliQuid

Overlooking something would be nice as a general option if possible.

Personally I don't use "next up" much, but being able to skip in "latest *****" would be nice.

When adding something for the kids genre it comes between the "latest" items but I will never watch it (so sometimes they stay there for a long time), would be awesome to be able to skip it in such a case.

Pretty much the same when you mark things as played in the "latest"section and there is an option in settings to remove all played items from "latest" on the home screen.

As buggy as Plex is the "On Deck" basically "Up Next" works as it should after you srart to watch a show for 1st time it add to there.

As buggy as Plex is the "On Deck" basically "Up Next" works as it should after you srart to watch a show for 1st time it add to there.

Hi.  So does our feature.  This request is to create the ability for something to NOT show up there.

To check intrigue... 

Consider the possibility that you had the capacity to "Overlook" an arrangement for the reasons for Next Up showcase. That is, it would never again appear in Next Up - except if you viewed another scene. 

Now and again you perhaps watch an arrangement for some time and, despite the fact that there is a greater amount of it or more is made later, perhaps it isn't comparable to the prior seasons or possibly you simply don't possess energy for it any longer. So you'd like it to stop appearing in your Next Up rundown so it is less jumbled and you can concentrate on the arrangement you are really observing at this point. 

On the off chance that you begin watching it once more, the "overlook" would be overlooked and it would begin to appear in Next Up once more.

That is exactly what this feature request is for :).