Unhandled Exception: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Chillout

Chillout

The last several weeks I have been experiencing server crashes with the error below.  I am using pathsubstitution and have real time monitoring set to Auto.

I usually dont post unless I have a problem but until now I have enjoyed stable releases for many months, great work keeping the issues down.

575b282312c8c_error.jpg

575b369294e13_auto.jpg

Version 3.1.16.0

*UPDATE** SERVER LOG:  

unhandled_c7590b70-4880-4c55-9fd1-bb911c564771.txt

server-63601172179.txt

Edited by Chillout

Chillout

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
System.InvalidOperationException
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.IO.FileRefresher.<OnTimerCallback>d__3.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Chillout

Not sure, but this seems to happen when the server has downloaded an update and waiting for a reboot. Could it be that setting to Auto is changing a collection while it is being enumerated? 

*Update: Turned OFF real time monitoring and there were no updates last night and still got 3x of the errors.  Two (2) at 11pm and one (1) at 3am that crashed the server. 

Edited by Chillout