Feature Request - Configurable Watched % = Complete

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

For live tv i guess people use a few minutes post padding to allow for overrunning or late running schedules. i use 5 mins with 3 mins pre padding. if a 30min program runs to schedule then the recording will finish 30 mins after starting for a 38min recording. i'm not sure at what % emby considers a program to be watched but these are not meeting that criteria and show as resumable items

A configurable watched % for live tv would be useful. thanks for considering

Spaceboy

Indeed, but my point was that it needs to be around 70-80% for live tv but 90% elsewhere. So a separate setting for live tv

live tv doesn't have watched states, or do you mean recordings that you've already saved?

Spaceboy

Ah, ok then this is because some of my series recorded tv items are being detected as movies.

Recorded TV Series Identified as Movies

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Femby%2Emedia%2Fcommunity%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F35233-Recorded-TV-Series-Identified-as-Movies&share_tid=35233&share_fid=77624&share_type=t

Edited by Spaceboy

Spaceboy

well these series are being recorded by embytv, have been correctly identified and show as resumable

575b501379a7b_Capture.jpg

i meant live tv as in the actual live tv. once it becomes a saved recording then it's just like any other video in your library

I'm afraid any distinction or special setting we make here would just confuse the heck out of most people.

Spaceboy

i would have thought if this were positioned on the iive tv screen and only applied to recorded tv media type it would be quite straight forward and only seen by those people that set up live tv. it would only apply to media in the recordings folder.

anyway, suggestion made. for now i'll reduced my watched % to 70% and this should hide these.