NANO SHELL

NANO SHELL

Hi,

Lately I have been receiving an error when ever I go to resume a video (After pausing the video...not closing the video). I get the Error:

Video Error

There was an error playing the video.

When this error appears, it instantly restarts the video from the start. Using the seek bar to get back to where I was at can sometime make this error re-appear. I have found closing the browser to be a temporary fix. I have provided the 3 most recent log files and a screenshot.

Chrome 51.0.2704.79 m

Thanks.

Server-63601027199.txt

Remux-941013a4-2ee7-4735-838c-33c860684fc0.txt

Remux-0f753049-f032-45fd-b661-ff5d0d8f8fbe.txt

post-22984-0-80183700-1465402118_thumb.png

Edited by kianiji

NANO SHELL

Hi, Not running a reverse proxy (or that I am aware of - PC is a new build). I am however running the Google Chrome extension 'Hola!VPN' but that is set to Australia (same as server) 98% of the time.

can you try with that disabled, as well as a different browser for comparison purposes? thanks.

• Like 1

NANO SHELL

Since turning off Hola! it has started working perfectly on both Chrome and Firefox. Will continue to test.

What is probably happening is the vpn is closing the connection once data stops flowing due to pausing the video.

NANO SHELL

Soo, the error started showing up again. I stopped using Firefox as I figured it was solved. After a day and a half, the issue returned again using chrome (VPN off). I notice that it seems to happen more so with TV shows. I will continue to test with Firefox.

Server-63601200000.txt

• 3 weeks later...
Smatthew

I am also having the same issue.  I do not have any VPN services running, ever.  It's been occurring for the past few weeks.  I changed from the stable release to the beta and the problem still persisted.  I have not tried another browser (aside from chrome) yet, and will give that a shot.  Other users in my household are not experiencing the same problem.

Edited by Smatthew