Play Next Up not working correctly after watching a show

mgworek

mgworek

If I decide to watch another episode of a show after watching one, hitting Play Next Up plays the episode I just watched instead of the next episode.

Below in the Next Up sections, after the first episode, it refreshes the episode list and displays the next episode correctly but hitting Play Next Up doesn't play it.

Also, are there plans to have a auto refresh like the Next Up refresh after playing an episode. When I go back to my series list the unwatched count for the show I just watched isn't updated. 

Thanks

Thanks.  The next up problem should be fixed with the next release.

• Like 1

mgworek

hey, just to let you know in case no one else reported it, Next Up isn't working at all anymore. When I first go to a show, hit next up nothing happens but if i go to an episode and hit play, it starts playing. It's been like this for the past 2 or 3 days.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
mgworek

Saw that there will be an update soon to the app. Was wondering if Play Next Up has been fixed? As of right now, it doesn't work at all for me. I reported it above a couple of weeks ago that it went from playing the wrong episode to not working at all later.

Thanks