Library not updating in WMC

brentpp

brentpp

I have just rebuilt my Win8.1 WMC and have loaded Emby Server on it and the Emby Client

My Media lives on a NAS and I have gone and added my various folders to the library  TV, Movies and Kids Movies etc via the console.

The library scans and it generates the thumbnails from the folder art etc. I can go into the metadata manager and see my movies have cover art.

When WMC started I launched Emby and could see my categories on the EHS which had the category image of a few of the covers from the respective categories. When going into one of them, usually the cover art and info would load but it did load,

I can see a few images, and no matter how long I wait it doesnt load

I can play a movie from it, but I don't see any cover art or info.

I have since gone and deleted all of the folders from my library and re-added one, but when I go back into WMC Emby I still see all of the original categories, so it has not synced what the Emby server sees over to the Emby client in WMC.

I have gone from stable release to tried the Beta version, and have just updated again to 3.1.10

I have also removed the client and installed the latest beta version.

I have tried manual running the server and running it as a service.

The logged in user is admin, and its the same account and credentials used in emby, windows and the NAS

Does anyone have any ideas

Thanks

brentpp

I loaded Emby Theater and it displayed correctly,

But what I found when it run was it listed 2 servers, the new one and the old one,

when I went in the Emby MCE I checked its IP and found it was actually pointing to the server from the old WMC machine.

what I ended up doing is going into the MBCommonXml

and changed the Server Address to

<ServerAddress>localhost</ServerAddress>

I hard set it because as soon as the old WMC was turned on it would flick back to looking at that one.