DVBviewer plugin - Refresh guide process never completes

gergtreble

gergtreble

I'm seeing errors like this in the logs:

2016-06-05 15:53:05.8417 Error DVBViewer TV Plugin: [Recording Service] - No channel logo found for channel nr: 527
2016-06-05 15:53:05.8417 Error App: Error in Live TV Service Provider
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5972.0
Command line: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 2
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException
  at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannelLogo(String channelId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetChannelImageAsync(String channelId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.ChannelImageProvider.<GetImage>d__3.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ItemImageProvider.<RefreshFromProvider>d__13.MoveNext()

Emby-Server: Version 3.0.5972.0
DVBviewer Plugin: 0.8.1.0
Windows 10

Any thoughts as to why I am now seeing this. Only real changes were an upgrade of the emby server version last week. From parsing these logs I see an error like above for each channel then the guide refresh process starts again. This is spinning the emby process and its making my server run pretty hot! 

Can I turn off channel logos or something?

Thanks in advance for any input. Logfile attached. 

server-63600737906.txt.zip

gergtreble

Just spotted there has been an update to the DVBviewer recording service so I will install that and report back.

gergtreble

Typically 20 mins after posting this topic I have resolved it. 

Not sure if it was the root cause but I spotted that DVBvier was serving an RSTP server. So I turned that off. 

I then created an empty (well single channel) channel group and switched to that in the DVBviewer plugin settings. This allowed the guide scan to complete. I then bounced emby. Then switched back to my "master" channel list. The guide scan took a while but eventually completed.

The EPC now looks good and my server is running a lot cooler. 

Hope this helps anyone who has a similar issue.