Emby Web UI Crashes/Stops responding

pdoroba

pdoroba

Hello,

For about a month now my Emby server instance has been having web ui issues.  The emby-server.service continues to run however the web ui stops working making it impossible to login until I manually restart the emby-server.service using ssh. Emby is running on a CentOS7 VM and I haven't had problems until this past month. I've searched google and the forums trying to solve the issue without success. I'm running the latest Emby version 3.0.5972.0 with the recommended mono version 4.2.3.4. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

2016-06-04 03:45:06.1009 Info Main: Emby.txt

pdoroba

Thanks! Glad to hear. Some more info that may help... The bug also occurs when attempting to login to Emby remotely from android using just a web browser (Firefox on android) as well. I removed the Emby app from my phone and didn't have any issues with my server for two days until I tried to login using my phone.  The login from my phone hung and caused the server to hang as well.

anderbytes

Thanks! Glad to hear. Some more info that may help... The bug also occurs when attempting to login to Emby remotely from android using just a web browser (Firefox on android) as well. I removed the Emby app from my phone and didn't have any issues with my server for two days until I tried to login using my phone.  The login from my phone hung and caused the server to hang as well.

Do you use HTTP or HTTPS for connection? We're trying to narrow the issue's cause.

pdoroba

Do you use HTTP or HTTPS for connection? We're trying to narrow the issue's cause.

HTTPS only. standard 8920 port.