Streaming problem to PS4

Shizuyori

Shizuyori

Hi This is my first post, i love Emby and hope to upgrade in the future. I have stumbled across a weird problem, when i try to play a video on my PS4, most of the videos play except sometimes certain videos fail straight away. i got the following error in my log last night

2016-06-02 21:40:51.5992 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.0.7. Time: 78ms. http://192.168.0.4:8096/dlna/ccee53bebda97b011a0353be6fd1e032/contentdirectory/control
2016-06-02 21:40:56.2806 Error HttpResultFactory: Error streaming data
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5972.0
Command line: C:\Users\Shizuyori\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\Shizuyori\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Shizuyori\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
System.IO.IOException
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  at SocketHttpListener.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
  at SocketHttpListener.Net.ResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
  at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.StreamWriter.WriteToInternal(Stream responseStream)
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

Hopefully this helps, i have tried rescanning my library, renaming folders and adding new libraries, restarting emby and my comp but i can't figure out why some videos fail. Any advice? Thanks

[edit] a little search seemed to result in other posts that had been fixed in older releases.

[edit 2] it plays through web player on windows fine

[edit 3] converting the video to mkv made it work :S

Edited by Shizuyori