Xbox One Won't Generate Pin for Emby Connect

TheRealScottR
Go to solution Solved by TheRealScottR,

TheRealScottR

I tried opening tv.emby.media with the edge browser thrrough XBOX One. It get to the screen that generates the pin and it says...

"An error occured while creating a pin code. Please click Generate New Pin to try again"

What's up? Can't get into Emby on my new Xbox One

Hi, when this happens, it means your xbox cannot reach our emby connect server. Ensure it has an active internet connection. If the issue persists you can always click skip and connect to you server manually.

TheRealScottR

Hi, when this happens, it means your xbox cannot reach our emby connect server. Ensure it has an active internet connection. If the issue persists you can always click skip and connect to you server manually.

Tried signing in manually. It connects to server and is asking me to select a profile. I select mine and it says user name and login invalid. It never asked me the enter anything though. Just clicked on my profile photo.

• Solution
TheRealScottR

Strange. I was having all sorts of Xbox One issues. Ended up unpluggin the power cable and starting it up again. Now I was able to get it to generate a pin and all is well.