Play Menu Options Missing

Mustang Dave

Mustang Dave

I am new here, but having using Media Browser for a while now and love it...  I just ran into an issue and do not know if it was on purpose.

I am running MB Server v.3.05105.17830 and I just installed MB Classic v.3.0.100.0 B12-41 on two different computers hooked to the same Server

and neither have the full Play Menu: Play All, Shuffle and Close is all that I have.  MB Classic v.3.0.90.0 B11-3.1 worked perfectly, full menu.

52c635af0529d_PlayMenusm.jpg

Thanks Dave...

Mustang Dave

I had the options before to mark as watched / unwatched and there were a few others.  The mark as watched is the main one I used when I added something that I had seen half of...

I had those options before I updated.

Edited by Mustang Dave

Those options are not on the play menu.  They are on the context menu. Use the '*' key to produce that menu.

Also the 'clear' button or ctl-w will toggle the watched status.

Mustang Dave

When I clicked "ok" on my remote then exited out to the season folder and pushed the play button.  That was when the Play Menu would come up and give that option.  Of your suggestion I hit "shift 8 - *" and it now works.  Apparently it was not defaulted any more, because I never had to do that before to make it show.... Thanks....  By they way, what are you refering to as the "clear" button.  I use a remote for 99% of all actions on Media Browser.

Edited by Mustang Dave

This behavior hasn't changed from MB2 but some themes may handle it a bit differently than others.

A WMC remote (and many others) have a 'clear' button on them.