Watched Status disappeared on majority of films

aziz

aziz

Hello People,

First, I would like to thank the emby team for continuing to upgrade and improve emby software... Keep up the good work.

Off course, with change (even for the better), there is always pain, and I have one of those currently i think...

I have just noticed that majority of Watched Status are missing... but some are still there... in short, Watched Status has gone pear shaped.

This is very important for me and my users, but especially for me, as my memory is not very good, and I am now ending up starting a movie, and finding out 10 minutes later "i have seen this already.. :-)" 

I am sure there is technical reason for it, and someone is working on solving it... but for now  i have the following question:

Will this be fixed in a way were all the watched status will come back??

or 

Do i have to restore an earlier backup of emby server??.  I have it backed up every week, just in case things like this happens.

Thanks for all your effort.

aziz

Thanks @@swhitmore.  I have asked the same question over there, and I hope i get an answer... (but i noticed it is in the testing area, and not the released code area... is this right, or is my server installing beta software without my knowledge?)...  how should i check for this...

No, it is affecting the release server for a very small number of people. 1 person reported it during testing stage and i thought i had it resolved so that it wouldn't happen again. the data is not lost, it's just that the server isn't utilizing it and that's what i'm trying to track down.

aziz

Thanks Luke... Good to know that the data is still there... I will just sit tight, and keep watching this space for the solution... thank you guys for excellent effort..