Datei nicht mehr verfügbar

Raven-2000

mikeB2210

Problem gelöst ;-)

Man darf keine Umlaute in den Filmnamen haben!!!!

Anscheinend ist das ein Emby spezifisches Problem, da es ja mit der Kodi Filmdatenbank keine Probleme gibt.

Edited by mikeB2210

pünktchen

Problem gelöst ;-)

Man darf keine Umlaute in den Filmnamen haben!!!!

Anscheinend ist das ein Emby spezifisches Problem, da es ja mit der Kodi Filmdatenbank keine Probleme gibt.

Naja, gelöst würde ich das jetzt nicht nennen, denn ich habe sehr viele Filme mit Umlauten im Namen!

Aber schön, dass es erst einmal für dich funktioniert.

Wahrscheinlich tritt das Problem nur bei Disc-Ordner-Strukturen bzw. ISO-Dateien auf. Ein echter Rohling lässt glaube ich ja auch keine Umlaute zu. Wäre gut, wenn du das Problem noch mal im Kodi-Bereich hier im Forum schilderst,

dann kann das sicherlich mit einem Update gefixt werden.

Angelblue05

@@pünktchen

Sorry, can you explain to me quickly the situation? Is this pertaining to syncing content, the verification the file exists fails because it contains unicode characters? Let me know.

pünktchen

@@pünktchen

Sorry, can you explain to me quickly the situation? Is this pertaining to syncing content, the verification the file exists fails because it contains unicode characters? Let me know.

Yes, exactly this is happening to him.

I for myself don't have a problem with umlauts in my filenames. But i only have normal files (mkv, avi, mp4) while he only has complete folder rips or iso files.

To be precise: the content is synced for him, means it shows up in Kodi, but it fails when he's trying to play.

Edited by pünktchen
  • Like 1

mikeB2210

@@Angelblue05

My setup:

- Windows Server 2012 r2 with NFS sharing, folders with Iso files and BDMV structure

- Raspberry Pi 3 , OSMC, Aeon Nox Silvo, Emby app for Kodi

For me I figured out that for example renaming "Last Boy Scout - Das Ziel ist überleben" to ueberleben works for me.

When I have tried to play the same file without emby, I made a file path in Kodi, it works like a charme.

So my opinion is that the emby app for Kodi has some problem with the german äöü.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Angelblue05

@@mikeB2210

I'm currently looking into this, are you still experiencing this issue? Which platform are you running your server on? I'm using Windows and don't have any issues playing the file with the same filename in Kodi (add-on and native playback mode)

I'm curious if it's really to do with the format. Did you try adding a regular file like mp4, mkv, with umlauts into Emby and playing it in Kodi? Does it work? If it doesn't work, then I'll need the following from you. Enable debug log level in the emby add-on settings > advanced > log level set to Debug.

Then, in the emby metadata manager, go to the movie and hit Save. Wait a few mins then grab and post your Kodi log. Thanks. I'm curious about the response returned by the server.

Edited by Angelblue05

• 3 weeks later...
Angelblue05

Ok, I included a fix for the next beta version. I'm not sure if it will resolve your issues, so please report back. I will be making a new build a bit later today which should be version 2.2.53. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
elChupete

Hi, 

sorry for taking over this thread.

I have the same issue...

Emby 3.2.1.0 on Synology DS414

Kodi 17.0 RC

Kodi could not find the files (mkv) if there are umlaute (ÄÜÖäöü etc. ) in Filename.

When filename changed to e.g. ae i/o ä file is played ....