ATV hangs when selecting a user and logging in

virtualtinker

virtualtinker

Server version: 3.0.5988.0

ATV client version: 1.1.90g

Client hardware: Nvidia Shield

So the following scenario happens sporadically, at least once a week. It's been happening for I think a few versions now, but I couldn't really narrow it down before because of all that volley nonsense. With that piece taken care of, this still remains so I can now report this as a separate issue. I open the Emby app and am at the user prompt. I select a user and the screen goes black. After 30 seconds to a minute or so, I am prompted that the app isn't responding and am asked to wait/close the app. Repeating these steps will recreate the same behavior. If I clear the app data and reopen Emby so it's like a fresh install, I can login with that same user no problem and everything works as intended. As I have to clear the data just to get logged in, I don't believe I can get you the logs from the client. However, I did attach the server logs in case it can tell you something. The account I was logging into was 'Kids' and the failed attempt was today around 6:52 PM. I then cleared the data and successfully logged in at 6:54 PM.

Let me know if there's any other information I can provide. Thanks!

server-63599707242.txt

virtualtinker

This should be fixed in the next beta.  Thanks.

I appreciate it, thanks a lot!