What sites are logos sourced from? Also, Survivor logos in here.

theusedversion

theusedversion

Is Fanart.tv the only site that Emby sources logos from?  Today I worked on all the logos for all 32 seasons of Survivor plus the upcoming season and one for the show itself.  The quality and sizes are quite varied so several of them couldn't go up on Fanart.tv and I couldn't upload them there anyways because I can't create an account.  They have some spam guard on registration and it won't let me sign up even though I've never done anything that would put me on a spam list.  Whatever.  Even though the quality and sizes are varied, they are definitely suitable for Emby use.  So are there any other sites that I could upload these to?  I already put in a request on TMDb for them to add a section for logos on their site.

Here are the Survivor logos I uploaded in case you want them.  I noticed after uploading them that 2 or 3 need some minor touchups around the edges but I'm not going to deal with it.  I also uploaded cover photos for all seasons on TMDb so you can get them there or through Emby.

http://imgur.com/a/Xcop8

jTRBe2Z.jpg

theusedversion

Looks nice. they come from fanart.tv

Perhaps this topic should be moved into the Fan Art section on the forums?  I just looked over there and I see some other people have posted posters and thumbs and whatnot in there so I guess these would fit too.