Movie collection spanned across 2 separate volumes/hard drives

SilentASSassN
Go to solution Solved by Tikuf,

SilentASSassN

Recently my movie collection has filled up an entire 2TB storage drive. When I originally set up my HTPC, I included a 2TB drive for movies, a 1TB drive for Music, Documents, and other general storage. Recently I've filled up the original 2TB "movies" drive and I've now added a 2nd hard drive. Is there any way in MBS to add a second (or additional) default location to my "Movies" media collection?

So far I haven't been able to find a way to do this and have been left to create 2 separate media collections (aptly named "Movies 1" and "Movies 2") for what is truly a single media collection. Sure, I can browse through the entire collection of ALL my movies (including my "Kids Movies" collection  and/or "Adult Movies" collections), but usually I prefer to just go directly to a specific media collection when I want to browse and what ends up happening is I'm only browsing 1/2 of my collection.

• Solution
Tikuf

Just add another path to the media collection pointing at your new location.

52c5420f42b79_Capture.jpg

• Like 4

SilentASSassN

DUH!

No wonder I couldn't find anyone else with a similar question on here. I feel like an idiot. Glad I asked though.

THANK YOU!