Question about my recording path

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

At 9:10 tonight I noticed that 2 recordings I had scheduled earlier today were not recording - Blacklist and The Catch. 

I am not sure what Beta version I was on at the time they didn't start because I noticed there was a server update available at that time so I updated really quick to see if it would fix the issue and pick them up even though I missed the 1st 10 minutes. it did not resolve the issue so I quickly opened my HDHomerun View app to record them on that DVR, so at least I caught most of the episodes. 

The current version I am on is Version 3.0.5980.0, so the version prior to that was what I was on when this occurred. 

Here is my current log in case there is something you can see in there:

server-63599289076.txt

2016-05-19 21:11:22.3425 Error App: 

Error recording to \\MEDIA-SERVER\TV Shows2\Series\The Catch\Season 1\The Catch S01E09 The Happy Couple; The Wedding.ts

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5980.0

Command line: C:\Users\mcroy\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

Processor count: 8

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: C:\Users\mcroy\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application Path: C:\Users\mcroy\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

The network name cannot be found.

jasonmcroy

So it's an error in my folder setup? I made a bunch of changes this morning to my folder structure. Did I not put something in there correctly? 

i have no idea. all i can tell you is that error is being thrown by your file system.

jasonmcroy

Ok. I screwed it up somehow. Sorry. I could have sworn I changed the file path for the recording folder but I just went and looked and it's still showing the old path that I deleted the folder for. 

Thanks for looking at it so quickly for me though. I have another recording set for 10:00pm so hopefully I have it right this time. 

EDIT: Ok, so after I fixed the file path I noticed that the recordings started up. Nice to know the server will retry the scheduled recording after it missed it. 

This was completely user error here. smh

Edited by jasonmcroy