PSD for Genres

Smaky

Smaky

Can you share a PSD for the new (default) look and feel of genre icons & folders? I´ve got a few missing ones that I would like to create myself to fill-up the gaps.

Tikuf

There have been a heap more added so check the list here to see if they are there before you create.

If they are common genres we have missed give me a list and I/someone will do them.

Smaky

Well... too late, it took me some time to remember how to use photoshop... my first one... but it is already there. :(

52c6626dbabc2_disasterthumb.jpg

52c6628129053_disasterfolder.jpg

• Like 1

tmb4016

Hi Guy's,

Any chance of an Adult Genre in the same style. I tried to get the PSD from GIThub but not sure how to do this.

Thanks in advance

BATTLE DONKEY

Not exactly a common genre cause I just noticed it and its only 1 of the trailers the trailers plugin added but I have a road movie or road-movie (forget how its spelled) genre without an image. I'm not even sure what movies would fall under this category, only ones that come to mind would be things like planes trains and automobiles, Tommy boy and road trip

BATTLE DONKEY

Cool, its not exactly priority cause the only movie under it is a trailer at the moment but in going for a complete package I appreciate it. Media Browser gets better and better each day

Koleckai Silvestri

Cool, its not exactly priority cause the only movie under it is a trailer at the moment but in going for a complete package I appreciate it. Media Browser gets better and better each day

They are already available. @@Tikuf is quick.

Tikuf

@@Smaky i liked your disaster one better so I included it in the repo. Can you please link me the psd so I have them all in one spot

Thanks

Edited by Tikuf

bloodtaker

A little edit just showing your style mixed with the photoshop shapes from here as well

lhjk.png
5443.png
Edited by bloodtaker

bloodtaker

mbserver is already starting to download them at least for me they are. they are setup in 2 ways the folder is when you are actually in that genre and the thumb which is the wide one is the one you view when looking at all of the genres

BATTLE DONKEY

Are these same genre images available in 1920x1080 backdrops? Or can they be made available? I would love to use these images as backdrop pictures

Tikuf

Ya i have been toying with the idea of doing the backdrops with or without text they would likely be 720p.

BATTLE DONKEY

720p is fine too. Not sure of text vs no text tho. They look fantastic tho, really appreciate the work being put in

BATTLE DONKEY

720p is fine too. Not sure of text vs no text tho. They look fantastic tho, really appreciate the work being put in. For me its just that I'm not a fan of seeing so many square/rectangle tiles because all the movie covers are already like that so I'd like to maybe pair them up as backdrops with xzeners icons to see how they look together. Its not a nock against they're appearance, they really do look fantastic, I just want it to look a little less box like if u know what I mean.

Sorry about the double post, got an error on my phone trying to post it the first time n didn't realise it went thru anyways

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY