auto file corrections

iamjen023

iamjen023

i like to see this feature added

what i like to see is it will check the run time of a video file movies and tv shows and if the known runtime is diffrent then what the files is it will mark it as needing corrections

like if

terminator  is 1h and 48m but the file i have is an 1h and 04m it will mark it in the control panel page and give a notification

so i would go to settings and to file corrections and i will see terminator does not have the correct run time what would you like to do

1 delete

2 delete and add to tv record list

3 keep anyway

2 would delete it and look to see when it could be recorded and mark it as high priority

you could also add auto settings and fine tune it like

1 if movie is less then 10 mins off then mark for user to chose

2 if movie is more them 10 mins off the auto delete or auto delete and add to record list

hi there, welcome. do you mean to say raw media info vs. the value in your nfo metadata?

iamjen023

hi there, welcome. do you mean to say raw media info vs. the value in your nfo metadata?

im not sure witch one i want but what i mean once the video "terminator" is in the movie library from the media scan. a scan of auto file corrections will compare the know run time from online resources and compare it to the file's "terminator" run time.

i hope thats more clear

also the feature to be recorded i talked about here

i also just thought of this about adding duplicate corrector if more then one movie or tv show is listed its added to the list like the others

Edited by iamjen023

spootdev

What run time do you use though?   Theater run-time and dvd/bluray runtimes are quite often different due to "uncut" releases.

Yeah, I think you'd end up with a lot of "corrections" that really aren't.

Do you really end up with that many of these types of problems?