Music only plays one song at a time

jnot2

jnot2

As  the title says Music will only plays one file at a time from the playlist.. If I try to play an album or select play all from here it is the same and only plays one track. When the song is over you can still see the equalizer display on the song still moving but it does not switch to the next track. Also I noticed last night that the indication for the time duration does not progress during the song. Hope this all makes sense. Any thoughts would be appreciated. App is up to date...

jamvids

Also, the like and dislike button has disappeared, not a biggie, didn't really use the dislike button.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Is this still an issue? I can't reproduce on the latest version of the app.

• 3 weeks later...
jcollier

Only one song from the queue is playing for me, then it stops even though there are more songs queued up. I should have the latest... Server version 3.0.5972.0. Android app version 2.6.03.

jcollier

yeah sorry grabbed the version from the change log by mistake instead of scrolling all the way down.

It's actually version 2.6.88

alucryd

I've been affected by this issue for quite a while now, same emby version, running on a One Plus X, OxigenOS 2.2.1 (Android 5.1.1).

jcollier

OK I found out that the new music I put on Emby in just the last week plays fine and doesn't stop after one track, but all of the older music will just play one track and not move on. Also on the older stuff the app doesn't display the length of the song. I've attached the android log and server log for today after repeating the issue with the older music. Log can be found here.

Thanks!