My Boxset Folders

Blueeyiz702

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Please Blueeyiz702 , would it be possible a ClearCase Boxset for How to train your dragon and Fantastic Beasts ?

Thanks in advance

yes,ill make it in morning teddy. sorry it took so long. 

Teddy

yes,ill make it in morning teddy. sorry it took so long. 

Thanks Blueeyiz702,

Your Boxset Folders are fantastic but I have already since several years about 300 of the ClearCase Boxset type and they would not be combined.

Edited by Teddy

Blueeyiz702

i have been taking time off, due to another Heart issue my cardiologist found during my last stress test. As you know i have left ventricle that is completely blocked,and currently my aortic artery is starting to block up as well.

if it blocks before my surgery wednesday,my cardiologist said it would be fatal,UGH FML!! So if for some reason God will's it and takes me to meet my maker, i had a fucking blast,and would not trade it for anything.

You guys and gals are my Family,and i appreciate all the support you have showed me.  Making these gives me a hobby to keep my mind busy,and off my health problems.So wednesday morning at 9 am Sunrise hospital in Las Vegas,Nevada i have surgery,say a little prayer and keep fingers crossed. Oh and Teddy i got you bro don't worry.

Teddy

I hope everything goes well because medicine and doctors have evolved a lot.

The most important thing is you and with the help of God we have you again here in full health.
You will be in my thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Just mesing around with different looks,

5cd27887900df_Untitled1copy.png5cd278a14826b_Untitled2copy.png5cd278b16d2c2_Venom3.png

Blueeyiz702

Some More Different Cover,

5cd2859366ac6_DVD004.png

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

OK, I stepped up my Game on these Covers,Im reppin Emby Community and Luke Also as he is The Architech of Emby.

So Tell Me Which One You Like, I need Some Input,thanks PS Luke you got to Admit,these are waaaaay better.

5ce47411dde4c_XXX2DiamondDisc.png

5ce47423443c4_XXX2DiamondDisc2.png

5ce4743791002_XXXDiamondaDisc3.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

These are the different looks i can make for Boxsets now,

5ce6a17ecd612_Prodigy7.png5ce6a19663672_Prodigy8.png5ce6a1acd5c64_Prodigy9r.png5ce6a1b826e71_Prodigy10.png

Blueeyiz702

5ce6a29cb70b9_Glass2.png5ce6a1f566ba6_Glass3r.png5ce6a221b38a0_DVD2JohnWick3.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Blueeyiz702

Hey all,Covid19 Free and filling Awesome. Dam I missed you guys. My Computer is Currently Down, I am Wondering if anyone knows where i can find ribbons

that work for Asus Rog G75VW. One Connects from power button to motherboard and other is from keyboard to motherboard, Both of them Broke and I Cant Power On Computer. Unless Someone knows a bye pass to power on without that Ribbon. Hey Luke Any Ideas on how i might bypass that problem so i return to making my artwork

• 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

Im back,got new beastly Rig. So ill be putting in plenty of work to catch up. Man i sure in the hell miss this place,and its been almost 7 years i have been part of this6362981-sd.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...