My Boxset Folders

Blueeyiz702

BigSteve84

Hay buddy hows it going? would you be able to do a despicable me collection, a DC Superhero Girls movies collection and a Lego DC Movies Collection please buddy ? I have the individual movie titles if you need them?

Blueeyiz702

Hay buddy hows it going? would you be able to do a despicable me collection, a DC Superhero Girls movies collection and a Lego DC Movies Collection please buddy ? I have the individual movie titles if you need them?

Sure,give the titles for the sets and ill put it together for you.

Blueeyiz702

59b426e9d7f10_3DBoxset.png59b426ff7ffc5_DiamondBoxset.png

You mean something like these?

• Like 1

BigSteve84

Fantastic, could you add the minions movie to that as well please? Also the names of the other movies are for the DC super hero girls boxset its 1)Supergirl at super hero high, 2)hero of the year,3)intergalactic games and 4)brain drain and for the Lego Movie boxset, the 1)Lego Movie,2)Lego Batman and 3)The Adventures of Clutch Powers and for the Lego DC boxset 1)justice league vs bizarro league, 2)justice league attack from the legion of doom, 3)justice league cosmic clash and 4)justice league Gotham city breakout

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Blueeyiz702

Fantastic, could you add the minions movie to that as well please? Also the names of the other movies are for the DC super hero girls boxset its 1)Supergirl at super hero high, 2)hero of the year,3)intergalactic games and 4)brain drain and for the Lego Movie boxset, the 1)Lego Movie,2)Lego Batman and 3)The Adventures of Clutch Powers and for the Lego DC boxset 1)justice league vs bizarro league, 2)justice league attack from the legion of doom, 3)justice league cosmic clash and 4)justice league Gotham city breakout

sure i have then done shortly

Blueeyiz702

There is No Artwork than includes clutch powers to do a set,and lego has only 2 movies.I looked about 2 hours and could not find any artwork for 3 disc lego collection. Sorry

59b4c8eeee928_3DBoxset.png59b4c90ce5943_ClearCaseBoxset.png59b4c928c9af7_DiamondBoxset.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

To The 343 Men of the New York City Fire Depatment that died 9-11,thank you for making the Ultimate sacrifice to save others!

Your Not Forgotten,and never will be!

R.I.P.

59b71e0c015fb_maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Blueeyiz702
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

I'm live in Las Vegas,and i'm devastated by recent Events. So i Pay Tirbute to some the Victims i call The 59,may you all Rest In Piece.

59d5798659939_54bdcc2c4a1da7cf0b9da0611a

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...