My Boxset Folders

Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

Stunning, absolutely stunning, your work is exceptional mate, thank you so so much

Appreciate it,and thank you.

BigSteve84

Is it just emby you've done artwork for or is it something you've been doing for years with other programs?

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

Is it just emby you've done artwork for or is it something you've been doing for years with other programs?

No i learned my skill here from these guys,and i've only been doing it about a year.I just take take pride it what i put out,because it does represent Emby 

in a way. And i don't want to tarnish the reputation its taken years to build by putting trash up! And i got pretty good at it. I also have a guy a met at Deviant Art

that is a Big Time model creator and artist. He has created Star Wars Freddy Kruger and some other Major Production sculptures they use.

I can always ask him him,that helps.

Blueeyiz702

But as you no,my time is short left here on this Earth! I have only 2 to 5 years to live,and i'm coming up on 2 years soon.

I fill good but as time goes buy my condition will get worse.This is my therapy,it gives me Piece of Mind.

It keeps me focused on something positive,instead of the brutal reality that i will one day loose my battle!

BigSteve84

The fact you've learnt a new skill and become good at it while battling against what your going through is nothing short of inspirational, God bless to you and you have my prayers and best wishes.

• Like 1

BigSteve84

Do you have a template that you use? If so is there anychance I could use it? I've got a load more films I want doing and I couldn't ask you to do them all.

Blueeyiz702

Do you have a template that you use? If so is there anychance I could use it? I've got a load more films I want doing and I couldn't ask you to do them all.

I don't mind,just post them like 10 at a time and ill take care of them

Blueeyiz702

The fact you've learnt a new skill and become good at it while battling against what your going through is nothing short of inspirational, God bless to you and you have my prayers and best wishes.

Why thank you sir,and God less you as well. I appreciate that.

Blueeyiz702

I hope you guys don't mind,its for me and my heart.Yup thats me blueeyiz7021 and my buddy Tigger,and if you can't Donate to help me out

please share with others that you know or on your facebook or twiiter accounts! I had to resort to tis because of some complications i'm having

and can't put off seeking treatment much longer. Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/dannys-medical-expenses-for-heart

58c78cd254edf_gofundme.png

Edited by blueeyiz7021

BigSteve84

Hi buddy thanks alot, I just read your just giving page, sorry I didn't notice it before, I hope you get what you need and when I can help out I will pledge some myself.

If possible would you be able to change the my little pony Boxset pic to this one please? https://www.google.de/search?client=ms-android-sonymobile&biw=360&bih=249&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=f67LWIinDMu7sQGRqIGoDQ&q=My+Little+Pony%3A+Equestria+Girls+dvd&oq=My+Little+Pony%3A+Equestria+Girls+dvd&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3..0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1l3.72100.83783.0.84236.42.40.1.0.0.0.574.9976.0j9j25j4j1j1.40.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..29.13.3290...41.K6zJvxfN2bo#imgrc=bxD6GjCzaW7N1M: As for the others they all look fantastic, my collection is going to look so awesome.

Edited by BigSteve84

Blueeyiz702

Hi buddy thanks alot, I just read your just giving page, sorry I didn't notice it before, I hope you get what you need and when I can help out I will pledge some myself.

If possible would you be able to change the my little pony Boxset pic to this one please? https://www.google.de/search?client=ms-android-sonymobile&biw=360&bih=249&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=f67LWIinDMu7sQGRqIGoDQ&q=My+Little+Pony%3A+Equestria+Girls+dvd&oq=My+Little+Pony%3A+Equestria+Girls+dvd&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3..0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1l3.72100.83783.0.84236.42.40.1.0.0.0.574.9976.0j9j25j4j1j1.40.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..29.13.3290...41.K6zJvxfN2bo#imgrc=bxD6GjCzaW7N1M: As for the others they all look fantastic, my collection is going to look so awesome.

sure a'll get to in this afternoon.

Blueeyiz702

Exceptional work as always, really appreciate it.

Thank you appreciate it.