Xbox One sign out issues and requests

BAS

BAS

The xbox one is now my primary device to watch content on with my basement tv / excercise room. I've come across a few issues

When accessing the user menu, the menu opens fine and highlights/focuses on the home button. The next navigation loses focus to the background thus not allowing the user to sign out or access settings from the menu and also really hard to get focus back to the user menu window.

Searching only generates 5 items per row but this doesn't appear to be a Xbox one version limitation as the PC version of Theater does the same, hoping the results could be expanded a little.

Some of the areas, especially on a 10-15ft experience are real hard to tell where the focus is. Things like watched mark, thumbs up/down, favorite, search, user menu, and icons on playing control bar. You can easily lose track of what is focused on as none of these use a green highlight or or green circle when they are focused on.

Edited by BAS

Thanks, I've pushed some fixes for the focus issue. let me know if it behaves better. thanks.

BAS

Thanks, I've pushed some fixes for the focus issue. let me know if it behaves better. thanks.

Much better able to get into the settings, sign out etc. The focus seems improved on the grey bubble behind the objects, its just the user profile pic now that seems to be the toughest depending on user image. I would recommend a green circle as the focus highlight around the user profile pic menu. Perhaps the reason grey bubble focus looks better as I was able to get to the dim posters options now. 

Settings I noticed after entering my first selection in settings and hitting back / b button, i was dropped all the way to the Emby home screen. Next time in this didn't happen.

Thanks.

Edited by BAS
  • Like 1

Great, I will make the focus ring for the icon buttons green throughout the application.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...