Manually set last played date removed?

Andrommy
Go to solution Solved by Andrommy,

Andrommy

I remember I could edit a movie's last played date to anything i like, but I can't seem to find that option anymore. Has it been removed? Or is it because I use .xml instead of .nfo for my metadata?

Edited by Andrommy

We have never had this available for editing in the web interface. i don't think i implemented this for xml metadata, but i think it is for nfo.

Andrommy

We have never had this available for editing in the web interface. i don't think i implemented this for xml metadata, but i think it is for nfo.

So it was because of xml then. Because I'm 100% sure I could edit in the web interface when I used nfo. Do you think it's possible to implement it too xml too?

To be honest i'm not sure. Xml is more or less legacy now. To accommodate that in xml we have to support the user data syncing feature with xml. If you want the latest local metadata features then I would just consider moving to nfo.

Andrommy

To be honest i'm not sure. Xml is more or less legacy now. To accommodate that in xml we have to support the user data syncing feature with xml. If you want the latest local metadata features then I would just consider moving to nfo.

I tried to go back to nfo now but I cant change the last played status nonetheless, I don't know if I've got something wrong in my metadata settings or something....

I have no idea what that means, sorry. Can you please describe in more detail? thanks.

Andrommy

I have no idea what that means, sorry. Can you please describe in more detail? thanks.

There used to be an option right here which said "Last played". And I thought I couldn't see it anymore because i use xml. But going back to nfo the option is still gone.5730eb4dd1939_prnt.jpg

Edited by Andrommy

Ok. I don't really recall ever exposing that field in the metadata editor. Yes we can do it, but I don't think it ever was there. I can dig through source history to confirm but I'm pretty sure it was never there for editing.

• Solution
Andrommy

Ok. I don't really recall ever exposing that field in the metadata editor. Yes we can do it, but I don't think it ever was there. I can dig through source history to confirm but I'm pretty sure it was never there for editing.

Alright, I'm certain the option was there sometime before, because it was a feature i often used. E.g if I began play a movie by accident or just watch a scene really quick I could rollback the last played date. If it could be added again, It would be really great. Thanks.

Edited by Andrommy