DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

@@Luke got it working again for guide and timers, but when i've tried to enter the recording channel i've got the neverending spinning circle and this in my log:

2018-09-02 21:10:50.994 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.6.0.33
	Command line: D:\emby.windows.beta\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 8
	Program data path: D:\emby.windows.beta
	Application directory: D:\emby.windows.beta\system
	System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The UTC time represented when the offset is applied must be between year 0 and 10,000.
	Parameter name: offset
	   at System.DateTimeOffset.ValidateDate(DateTime dateTime, TimeSpan offset)
	   at System.DateTimeOffset..ctor(DateTime dateTime)
	   at System.DateTimeOffset.op_Implicit(DateTime dateTime)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemEntity(ChannelItemInfo info, IChannel channelProvider, Int64 internalChannelId, BaseItem parentFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.<GetChannelItemsInternal>b__0(ChannelItemInfo i)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToArray()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.RefreshLatestChannelItems(IChannel channel, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
	   at System.DateTimeOffset.ValidateDate(DateTime dateTime, TimeSpan offset)
	   at System.DateTimeOffset..ctor(DateTime dateTime)
	   at System.DateTimeOffset.op_Implicit(DateTime dateTime)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemEntity(ChannelItemInfo info, IChannel channelProvider, Int64 internalChannelId, BaseItem parentFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.<GetChannelItemsInternal>b__0(ChannelItemInfo i)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToArray()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.RefreshLatestChannelItems(IChannel channel, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

So i deleted the Emby cache, metadata folder and library. Now i get the neverending spinning circle right on the home screen and the same error in the log.

The recording channel also doesn't show up under the access settings of the user or the home screen settings.

postboy99

@EDIT: Sorry, wrong Thread

Hi,

Im using the DVBLink addon and can watch LiveTV.

The problem is with the EPG, it is not loading the TV guide. Table is just empty.

Any Idea?

2018-09-03 10:48:41.137 Error App: Error refreshing channels for service
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.5.2.0
	Command line: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -restartpath /var/packages/EmbyServer/scripts/restart
	Operating system: Unix 3.10.105.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: False
	Mono: 5.10.1.47 (tarball Sat Apr 21 21:47:26 CST 2018)
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
	Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/v3.5.2.0
	System.MissingMethodException: string MediaBrowser.Controller.IServerApplicationPaths.get_ItemsByNamePath()
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__66.MoveNext () [0x0004d] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__65.MoveNext () [0x00265] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0 
	System.MissingMethodException
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__66.MoveNext () [0x0004d] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__65.MoveNext () [0x00265] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0 
Edited by postboy99

I'm asking because i really thought i had gotten it. Also I think you are using some internal api's that you probably shouldn't be. For one you don't need to implement ILogger when you can instead call ILogManager.createLogger("DVBViewer"). Second, you probably should not be calling IChannelManager at all, however I just haven't had the bandwidth to investigate and offer something better.

pünktchen

I'm asking because i really thought i had gotten it. Also I think you are using some internal api's that you probably shouldn't be. For one you don't need to implement ILogger when you can instead call ILogManager.createLogger("DVBViewer"). Second, you probably should not be calling IChannelManager at all, however I just haven't had the bandwidth to investigate and offer something better.

ILogManager was already there when i took over the developement of the MediaPortal plugin. The DVBViewer plugin is a just a copy of it in most areas.

I don't use IChannelManager anywhere in my code! The recording channel code is basically the same as yours from NextPVR.

But i already know the cause of the problem. ChannelItemInfo of ChannelItemType.Folder suddenly needs DateModified to be filled or it will fail!

That shouldn't be the case. i can browser the trailer, podcasts and iptv channels and they are not doing that.

pünktchen

That shouldn't be the case. i can browser the trailer, podcasts and iptv channels and they are not doing that.

Don't know what you are testing, but the trailers plugin is also empty for me. Same error in the log as with my live tv plugin:

@@thor2002ro

@@Luke

You can you this one for the beta server: attachicon.gifMediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer_1.6.0_Betaserver_only.zip

Minimum server version 3.6.0.36-beta

Oh, I am actually working on it. That's the last plugin left :) But I could just use yours, did you do everything that i did with media portal? 

Basically the issues in the previous beta were related to converting DateTime to DateTimeOffset. I decided to avoid that and just use DateTimeOffset everywhere.

pünktchen

Oh, I am actually working on it. That's the last plugin left :) But I could just use yours, did you do everything that i did with media portal?

Basically the issues in the previous beta were related to converting DateTime to DateTimeOffset. I decided to avoid that and just use DateTimeOffset everywhere.

Yes, everthing like with MediaPortal. DateTimeOffset and thumb image.

• 5 months later...
catshome

Recording Options: Was bewirken die Optionen "Enable direct access of recording files" und "Direct access of recording files requires pathsubstitution"?

Recording Options: What are the options? "Enable direct access of recording files" und "Direct access of recording files requires pathsubstitution"?

Danke und ein schönes WE

pünktchen

Recording Options: Was bewirken die Optionen "Enable direct access of recording files" und "Direct access of recording files requires pathsubstitution"?

Recording Options: What are the options? "Enable direct access of recording files" und "Direct access of recording files requires pathsubstitution"?

Danke und ein schönes WE

"Direct access" forwards the recording file path to Emby, otherwise it is an url path.

"Path substitution" is needed with direct access if Emby and DMS are on different servers.

catshome

"Direct access" forwards the recording file path to Emby, otherwise it is an url path.

"Path substitution" is needed with direct access if Emby and DMS are on different servers.

Danke für die schnelle Antwort, und danke für das Plugin.

Zusatzfrage: Könntest du eine automatisches TimeShift als Option einbauen?

Thanks for the quick answer, and thanks for the plugin.

Additional question: Could you install an automatic TimeShift as an option?

pünktchen

Danke für die schnelle Antwort, und danke für das Plugin.

Zusatzfrage: Könntest du eine automatisches TimeShift als Option einbauen?

Thanks for the quick answer, and thanks for the plugin.

Additional question: Could you install an automatic TimeShift as an option?

No, sorry. Timeshift is handled by Emby itself.

catshome

Besteht die Möglichkeit aus "/api/getchannelsxml.html?favonly=1&logo=1" die ausgegebene Favoritenstrucktur "SenderGruppe/Sender" beizubehalten?

Is it possible to keep "/api/getchannelsxml.html?favonly=1&logo=1" the favorite template "SenderGroup/Sender"?

pünktchen

Besteht die Möglichkeit aus "/api/getchannelsxml.html?favonly=1&logo=1" die ausgegebene Favoritenstrucktur "SenderGruppe/Sender" beizubehalten?

Is it possible to keep "/api/getchannelsxml.html?favonly=1&logo=1" the favorite template "SenderGroup/Sender"?

Emby doesn't support channel groups, if that's what you mean.