DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

At least umlauts are working now  :lol: 

I don't know if i can solve this. The problem is with the RecordingService.

http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/getconfigfile.html?file=config%5Csearches.xml delivers the file with its original utf-8 encoding, while

http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/timerlist.html?utf8=2 delivers the file with human readable iso encoding.

I've tried to double decode the searches.xml strings, but as you can see it isn't working in every case.

@@Luke any idea?

rechner123

Thank you pünktchen!

Series name is now correct in emby and RS. I will try later if recording is working.

rechner123

So now i had time to try.

Timer programing now work with correct title in emby and RS.

But in RS, the timer is disabled and so not under shedule in emby.

If i go to RS and enable the timer, then in emby it will show also in shedule.

pünktchen

So now i had time to try.

Timer programing now work with correct title in emby and RS.

But in RS, the timer is disabled and so not under shedule in emby.

If i go to RS and enable the timer, then in emby it will show also in shedule.

I don't understand. You'd like to see disabled timers also in Emby or the timer is disabled although it should not?

rechner123

Sorry

Wenn bei der Sendung "Die größten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt" eine Serienaufnahme in Emby programmiere, wird diese unter Serien auch angezeigt.

Unter shedule jedoch nicht.

Dann habe ich im RS unter den Timern nachgesehen und festgestellt dass diese Deaktiviert sind!

Wenn ich den Timer in RS aktiviere, ist er auch in Emby unter shedule vorhanden.

pünktchen

Okay, but it's the RS that disables the timers depending on the settings of the "Auto-EPG-Suche".

You can control the defaults that prevent a recording from within the plugin settings (existing timer, existing recording...)

or you can disable this alltogether for an existing series schedule in Emby by unchecking "Don't record episodes that are already in my library".

rechner123

1. Staffel, Folge 6 was not recorded although this was no existing recoding or timer.

Now i have deleted all my timers in emby and RS. Reboot system, and now i think it is working.

Tried with different series, that have also season and episodes numbers in guide to inspect.

Looks good!

My server did automatic update to 3.3

For testing this plugin i have done a rollback to 3.2.7 and stuck with it.

But have tried also 3.3 and there were not the following info on the dashboard:

post-66773-0-76141700-1519837855_thumb.jpg

Can i update to 3.3 or are there known issues?

Or should i try it?

pünktchen

I don't know if there are issues with my DVBViewer plugin because i'm using MediaPortal ;-)

You can try a seperate portable Emby install for testing https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases/tag/3.3.0.0

But you should update to the latest stable release, because 3.2.7 has a bug that can potentially lead to deletion of all tv recordings!

The webpage you've captured in your screenshot is out of my control. The info has been removed by the Emby devs.

• Like 1

rechner123

I have updated to 3.3

So far everything works as it should.

Thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...
rechner123

Hy again!

Yesterday i have installed the new DMS, because i want to convert recordings into .mkv files automatically.

Now if i go to series, there is a spinning circle, and nothing else.

Is something to be considered during installation, or do I have a special problem?

Hy again!

Yesterday i have installed the new DMS, because i want to convert recordings into .mkv files automatically.

Now if i go to series, there is a spinning circle, and nothing else.

Is something to be considered during installation, or do I have a special problem?

Server log?

rechner123

Start an endtime are present:

<!--Created by DVBViewer Media Server: 29.03.2018 20:12:01--><Searches Ver="1"><Search Name="Die gröÃten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="-1" CheckRecSubTitle="-1" CheckTimer="-1" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>23:59</EndTime><StartTime>00:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>7</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>5</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^Die gröÃten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>127</Days><Series>Die gröÃten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt</Series><Channels><Channel>282046207754370</Channel></Channels></Search><Search Name="Die gröÃten Projekte der Welt" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="-1" CheckRecSubTitle="-1" CheckTimer="-1" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>23:59</EndTime><StartTime>00:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>7</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>5</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^Die gröÃten Projekte der Welt$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>127</Days><Series>Die gröÃten Projekte der Welt</Series><Channels><Channel>282046207754370</Channel></Channels></Search><Search Name="Die Sendung mit der Maus" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="0" CheckRecSubTitle="0" CheckTimer="0" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>23:59</EndTime><StartTime>00:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>7</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>5</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^Die Sendung mit der Maus$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>64</Days><Series>Die Sendung mit der Maus</Series><Channels><Channel>281479272016792</Channel></Channels></Search><Search Name="Löwenzahn" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="-1" CheckRecSubTitle="-1" CheckTimer="-1" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>12:00</EndTime><StartTime>11:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>10</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>5</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^Löwenzahn$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>64</Days><Series>Löwenzahn</Series><Channels><Channel>281479272016792</Channel></Channels></Search><Search Name="So wird's gebaut - Geniale Konstruktionen" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="-1" CheckRecSubTitle="-1" CheckTimer="-1" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>23:59</EndTime><StartTime>00:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>5</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>3</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^So wird?s gebaut ? Geniale Konstruktionen$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>127</Days><Series>So wird's gebaut - Geniale Konstruktionen</Series><Channels><Channel>282046207623182</Channel></Channels></Search><Search Name="So wird's gemacht!" AutoRecording="-1" AutoRemind="0" IgnoreCase="-1" UseRegEx="0" CheckRecTitle="-1" CheckRecSubTitle="-1" CheckTimer="-1" MonitorPDC="-1" MonitorForStart="0"><EndTime>23:59</EndTime><StartTime>00:00</StartTime><EPGAfter>7</EPGAfter><EPGBefore>5</EPGBefore><Genre>-1</Genre><RecordingFolder>Auto</RecordingFolder><Priority>50</Priority><RecFormat>2</RecFormat><RecNameScheme>%year-%date_%time_%station_%name</RecNameScheme><SearchFields>1</SearchFields><SearchPhrase>^So wird?s gemacht!$</SearchPhrase><DurationMin>0</DurationMin><DurationMax>0</DurationMax><Days>127</Days><Series>So wird's gemacht!</Series><AfterProcessAction>Generate MKV</AfterProcessAction><Channels><Channel>282046207754370</Channel></Channels></Search></Searches>

Edited by rechner123

pünktchen

Ah, i see. I'm still on DMS 2.0.3.0 and there it is "Starttime" and not StartTime"!

Try this one: 

• Like 1

@pünktchen: i want to use your plugin because i have switched from MP to DMS 2.0.4.0.

My main frontend is kodi, which has now really really fast switching times compared to MP.

Sadly i have some issues with this Emby (running Version 3.2.70.0) plugin.

1)

When ill go to Plugins -> DVBViewer TV Plugin -> i have entered the connection settings once.

In Emby ill also see some EPG, channels, recordings but when ill visit the site again to configure the channel groups they are empty.

Also when i'll open the page without clicking anything, there is the spinning circle.

I cant gat the channel groups to shows up correctly in the combo box.

Connection to two kodi clients is ok, so should be no DMS issue.

Any hints?

2)

Another issue are the channel logos, during my setup i have changed the logo folder in the DMS directory.

To take effect i had to delete the cache and Thumbnails directory from kodi (there was a mixing of newer and older logos because of caching).

My assumption is that emby has the same "issue".

Previously i had the MP plugin running in emby before switching to the DVBV plugin, maybe from there are some cached icons?

How can i'll delete the cache of the DVBV plugin so that it loads the newer logos?

3)

should i'll use the above version because i have also DMS 2.0.4.0?

PS.: Debug log attached

thx

pOpY

Log.txt

Edited by popy

DOne, now i am on 3.3.1.0, issues persists.

Here is the spinning cirlce:

5ac127f4ea477_spinningcircle.png

DMS settings:

5ac1284ac98ff_DMS_settings.png

The Option "Passwort auch für LAN/WLAN" (password also for LAN/WLAN) is not activated, also my kodi clients can connect without any authentification.

Also when ill opening http://192.168.0.5:8089 no authentification is requiered.

Any suggestions?

Edited by popy

Have now stopped emby, removed the plugin, started emby, refreshed guide button in dashboard settings, let it run a few minutes, stopped emby again, installed the new proved plugin from above, set it up and same issue again.

This time all my EPG, channels, recordings, are gone from emby.

Now there is something interresting in the log:

2018-04-01 21:20:39.781 Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide
2018-04-01 21:20:39.781 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 192.168.0.254. Time: 1ms. http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks/Running/3145e441d9ba27fc391e7ee15face581
2018-04-01 21:20:39.785 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks?IsEnabled=true. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-04-01 21:20:39.786 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.0.254. Time: 1ms. http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks?IsEnabled=true
2018-04-01 21:20:42.103 Debug App: ScheduledTasksWebSocketListener stop transmitting over websocket to [::ffff:192.168.0.254]:50127
2018-04-01 21:20:42.107 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/System/Logs. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-04-01 21:20:42.107 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/System/Configuration. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-04-01 21:20:42.120 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.0.254. Time: 13ms. http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/System/Logs
2018-04-01 21:20:42.141 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.0.254. Time: 34ms. http://dintis.duckdns.org:8096/emby/System/Configuration
2018-04-01 21:20:43.065 Debug App: Refreshing guide from DVBViewer (Recording Service)
2018-04-01 21:20:43.065 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?favonly=1&logo=1
2018-04-01 21:20:43.072 Error App: Error refreshing channels for service
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.3.1.0
    Command line: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -service
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannels(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetChannelsAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__72.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__71.MoveNext()
    System.NullReferenceException
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannels(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetChannelsAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__72.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__71.MoveNext()

2018-04-01 21:20:43.072 Debug App: Refreshing guide from Emby

I cant connect the plugin to DMS 2.0.4.0.

Please help.

thx

Edited by popy

Dont know why, but now it works. Have remove the favourites setting and the authentification and now all data is in emby.

Have created my first series timer (which is visible in EPG-Suche in DMS), nice!

But i cant select an channel group and the spinning circle is here:

5ac135c0aa1bd_channelgroup_empty.png

Anyway, it works now.

Another questions:

How can i delete an series recording?
When ill go to "Zeitplan" (schedules) in emby, select the series timer (two little red dots) and press "Serie abbrechen" (cancle series) nothing happens.
Also the autotimer in DMS will not be deleted.

Is there a possibility to add a default "Aufgabe" (Task) to the series timer?
Ex.: i have a "Post-Recording" Task which creates an EDL comskip file and cleans old recordings.
In DMS i have set it up to run this as default.
When ill create an timer in emby, the default "Post-Recording" task will not be set.

Thank you
pOpY

Sounds like the plugin might require updates for that version of the dvb software.