DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

Firing events I mean

No, the plugin doesn't use

public event EventHandler DataSourceChanged;

if that's what you mean.

pünktchen

Btw. I don't have this guide refresh problem and no one other reported it yet...

Zeze21

Well the thing is - Emby works fine for about an hour or so then the constant refreshing seems to use up more and more ram and cpu.

Btw. Windows 10 Insider user - always the latetest update from the fast ring

dabrain

I used the plugin for a while, and really like it.

But my tv guide shows all of my channels 3, 4 or 5 times double. it also shows channels which aren't in my channel group (anymore). See attachment (i put my zoom to 25% to show more channels).

In my backend, dvbviewer there only a few (about 20 channels and 10 radio channels).

Is there a way to rearrange the channels within emby, or make the double channels disapear?576b9eb2eb52e_Naamloos.png

pünktchen

But my tv guide shows all of my channels 3, 4 or 5 times double. it also shows channels which aren't in my channel group (anymore). See attachment (i put my zoom to 25% to show more channels).

In my backend, dvbviewer there only a few (about 20 channels and 10 radio channels).

Is there a way to rearrange the channels within emby, or make the double channels disapear?576b9eb2eb52e_Naamloos.png

Just read the starting post!

Zeze21

You have to deaktivate the original dvbviewer tuner at the tv page - just run the plugin - nothing else - had the same problem and this solves it.

Also I would not show my dnydns address here you never know who will use this and try to access your server

Things to stay safe: Use Passwords for Emby don't give away your dyndns to anyone you don't personally know.

It can have legal consequences if you make copyrighted Movies, Series, Paytv Channels publicly available. Apart from it being a huge security threat - imagine how easy it is to scan your files on your computer when someone you don't know has access to your entire emby server...

If you do not use passwords and someone enters your emby server in the eu - that is not even breaking the law - there is nothing you can do against it.

Edited by Zeze21

pünktchen

In version server 5972 better, but the problem persists.

10245391.png

To be precise, do you only have the problem of growing memory or does your guide refresh task start itself repeatedly in very short timeframes?

Nikolaech

Refresh guide runs every few seconds. And as you can see, consuming huge resources of the computer.

pünktchen

I don't know... I would suggest: Rename your Emby installation folder and try a fresh install without any libraries, without any plugins but DVBViewer and all with default settings.

Nikolaech

Thank you. Your plugin works fine.

I'm tired of the server, it is too crude, bulky and slow.

Nikolaech

Nope sorry does not help to restart the pc...

Wanted to check again, but failed. Plugin updated to version 0.8.3 and the problem disappeared.  I will report

@@pünktchen good job.

Nikolaech

Sorry!

I hurried. In kodi  the same thing.

In dvbviewer and regservice everything is OK

Cleaned database dvbviewer, does not help (

pünktchen

Sorry!

I hurried. In kodi the same thing.

In dvbviewer and regservice everything is OK

Cleaned database dvbviewer, does not help (

Probably the RS API has a problem to encode it correct.

pünktchen

how to clear the cache of live TV in Emby?

thanks

On Windows:

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\cache

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\livetv

• Like 1

Spaceboy

On Windows:

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\cache

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\livetv

Hey punktchen is there any better compatibility with dvbviewer and android? Have a licence for this too [emoji3]

pünktchen

Hey punktchen is there any better compatibility with dvbviewer and android? Have a licence for this too [emoji3]

:D For you, who knows? Just try it out. DVBViewer is really easy to setup...

Nikolaech

Probably the RS API has a problem to encode it correct.

Rename logos in DVBVewer (latin) - OK in ES and Kodi :-)

10284895.png

• Like 1