DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

Nikolaech

For Live TV I still use DVBViewer. Sitting in a rocking chair and dream of when Emby will be the same gorgeous program. B)

PrinzValium

Hi Pünktchen,

ich habe bei mir das Problem das zwar die Aufnahmen in Emby angezeigt werden, jedoch keine Kanäle. Habe mit Autentifizierung und ohne probiert Emby Und den RecSrv jeweils neugestartet jedoch keinerlei Veränderung.....

Was mache ich falsch???

MfG

PoV

rechner123

Hi Pünktchen,

ich habe bei mir das Problem das zwar die Aufnahmen in Emby angezeigt werden, jedoch keine Kanäle. Habe mit Autentifizierung und ohne probiert Emby Und den RecSrv jeweils neugestartet jedoch keinerlei Veränderung.....

Was mache ich falsch???

MfG

PoV

I had the same problem.

I deinstalled the plugin, reboot system, installed again an had to wait a little.

Then it works for me.

pünktchen

Hi Pünktchen,

Was mache ich falsch???

MfG

PoV

I had the same problem.

I deinstalled the plugin, reboot system, installed again an had to wait a little.

Then it works for me.

No need to reinstall the plugin. After you have set your channelgroup in the plugin settings, you have to manually trigger the "Refresh Guide" task once to populate the channels. Edited by pünktchen

PrinzValium

Hi,

firstable thanks for help :) and also thanks for this Plugin (I forgot in the first post)

now I have the channellist in Emby but if I push play the colored circle turns and nothing happend.....

I'm going crazy right now -.-

I also have no EPG and no channellogos.....

What the hell???

Edited by PrinzValium

Hi,

firstable thanks for help :) and also thanks for this Plugin (I forgot in the first post)

now I have the channellist in Emby but if I push play the colored circle turns and nothing happend.....

I'm going crazy right now -.-

I also have no EPG and no channellogos.....

What the hell???

Hi there, welcome. Please be polite and we'll kindly do our best to help you. The author of the DVBViewer plugin is volunteering his time, and if someone says "What the hell", he may choose not to respond.

Having said that, please see how to report a problem and we'll gladly take a look at it. Thanks.

• Like 1

PrinzValium

Good Morning,

I'am trying to play in browser (up to date Chrome) and on android app (also up to date). Both with the same result.

I attached my serverlog and did a restart before this to reduce the size (do you mean this with "fresh log"?? ).

A transcodelog doesn't exist for this action because (If i understand the log right) emby can't open the stream.....

I also attached the log with dvbviewer logging on, but since I choose this logging option in the dvbplugin and refresh the epg manualy the channels in emby are empty again.....:( 

best regards 

PoV

server-63599063733.txt

dvbviewer_epg_refresh.txt

Edited by PrinzValium

pünktchen

Good Morning,

I'am trying to play in browser (up to date Chrome) and on android app (also up to date). Both with the same result.

I attached my serverlog and did a restart before this to reduce the size (do you mean this with "fresh log"?? ).

A transcodelog doesn't exist for this action because (If i understand the log right) emby can't open the stream.....

I also attached the log with dvbviewer logging on, but since I choose this logging option in the dvbplugin and refresh the epg manualy the channels in emby are empty again..... :(

best regards 

PoV

It seems you still have the DVB-IP tuners enabled. Please read the starting post again!

But there's also a bug i think.

Please open this in a browser: http://192.168.1.100:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?root=Astra+19.2%C2%B0E

Look at the channel after Motorvision TV (must be number 102) and post me the details please!

PrinzValium

Hi Pünktchen,

attached the lines after Motorvision TV..... I have to say that the channels with nr 130-135 are new scanned a couple of time ago by me because they caught another transponder.....  Maybe this info is helpful ;)

If I disable the IP Tuners no Channels are displayed in Emby -.-  Is this normal? 

best regards

file.txt

Edited by PrinzValium

pünktchen

If I disable the IP Tuners no Channels are displayed in Emby -.-  Is this normal? 

Not really. It should work after after "Refresh Guide".

But i have to fix the bug in channel type detection first.

In the meantime, just as a workaround you could delete the "Sky Optionskanäle" (Sky Sport HD 8, Sky Bundesliga HD 7, Eurosport360HD 6 ...) from your channelgroup.

• Like 1

PrinzValium

Not really. It should work after after "Refresh Guide".

But i have to fix the bug in channel type detection first.

In the meantime, just as a workaround you could delete the "Sky Optionskanäle" (Sky Sport HD 8, Sky Bundesliga HD 7, Eurosport360HD 6 ...) from your channelgroup.

OK. Now i play with all settings a little and came back to the channel list from dvbviewer. I control everything and there was the issue..... The 5 channels with the wrong numbers were in the audio section ( i really dont know why) and after i delete them out of it and restart recsrv and emby it WORKS :D :D.

Thank you very much for the advice with this channels.....  You dont have to fix anything with this... it was a issue in recsrv ;)

Great Plugin  :)

Schimi

HI,

i can´t delete the recordings in emby (tried the Emby webinterface and Emby Theater)....

delete with the Recording Service webinterface works without problems...

The User rights are ok.

pünktchen

HI,

i can´t delete the recordings in emby (tried the Emby webinterface and Emby Theater)....

delete with the Recording Service webinterface works without problems...

The User rights are ok.

Enable logging under the advanced settings section of the plugin, restart Emby server, try to delete a recording and post the log after this!

Schimi

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<recordings Ver="1">

<rev>9</rev>

<serverURL>http://192.168.178.21:8090/upnp/recordings/</serverURL>

-<recording id="2" duration="003000" start="20160520223000" content="48" charset="255">

<channel>ZDF HD (deu)</channel>

<file>d:\emby\rec\2016-05-20_22-25-01_zdf hd (deu)_heute-show - nachrichtensatire mit oliver welke.ts</file>

<title>heute-show</title>

<info>Nachrichtensatire mit Oliver Welke</info>

<desc>Satire, Deutschland 2016 Die "heute-show" stellt die Welt der TV-Nachrichten auf den Kopf. Satirisch, witzig, bissig kommentiert Oliver Welke die aktuellen Fernsehbilder aus Politik und Nachrichtensendungen. Die "heute-show" mit Anchorman und Team bietet gut gelauntes Politainment, unterhaltend und geistreich zugleich. Wahlkampfparolen werden seziert, hohle Phrasen entlarvt oder das Fachchinesisch unserer Volksvertreter humorvoll übersetzt. Moderation: Oliver Welke HD-Produktion Altersfreigabe: 6 [16:9] [H.264] [HD] [stereo] [deu] [stereo] [mul] [stereo] [mis] [Dolby Digital 2.0] [deu] [DVB subtitles] [deu] PDC: 20.05. 22:30 (667038)</desc>

<series>heute-show</series>

</recording>

-<recording id="3" duration="005000" start="20160521121000" charset="255">

<channel>n-tv</channel>

<file>d:\emby\rec\2016-05-21_12-05-02_n-tv_ps - das automagazin.ts</file>

<title>PS - Das Automagazin</title>

<desc>Wiederholung vom Sonntag, 08:10 Uhr. Moderation: Verena Wriedt+ Alles neu macht der Mai - Renault präsentiert Megane und Talisman + Pimp my ride - Neues von der Tuning World am Bodensee + Sehen und gesehen werden - das 34. Golf GTI Treffen am Wörthersee + Neues vom Rallye-Nachwuchs: Die Citroen Racing Trophy in Sulingen + Traktionswunder mit Rallye-Genen: Tim Schrick driftet im Subaru WRX STI + Der Rennnachwuchs misst sich am Hockenheimring - beim Audi TT Cup</desc>

</recording>

</recordings>

pünktchen

Mmh, my code looks okay.

Are Emby and Recording service on two different machines? If yes, where have you set your recording path?

Schimi

no.. both are on the same machine.

i set the recording path in the plugin... the path in the emby config is empty

pünktchen

Have you checked with Windows Explorer if your two recordings still really exist?

Schimi

yes :-)

i previously used dvblink and there the delete "funktion" work.....

if i delete the recordings with the webinterface from dvbviewer recording service.... it works without problems.... maybe it´s a emby "foult"?

pünktchen

yes :-)

i previously used dvblink and there the delete "funktion" work.....

if i delete the recordings with the webinterface from dvbviewer recording service.... it works without problems.... maybe it´s a emby "foult"?

Maybe. I have to investigate it further. It was working with my first release, but i've never tried it again since then...