Live TV Service : no channel group

jncanches

jncanches

Hi,

I've installed MediaPortal LiveTV Service v1.3.3.201 on an Emby Server 3.0.5944.0 (the lastest one on 27/04/2016)

I've installed MPExtended 0.6.0.4 (latest one)

The connection to MPExtended works fine in liveTv configuration panel, but in options i'm not able to see my channel groups (set in MediaPortal server configuration)

I think it's the reason why I cannot see any channel in LiveTV emby...

Can someone help me ?

Thank you !

jncanches

Hi pünktchen,

thank you for your reply.

The URL returns something but it is a json error :

{"ExceptionType":"System.TypeInitializationException","Message":"Une exception a été levée par l'initialiseur de type pour 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory'.","StackTrace":"   à  Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory.GetProvider(Type type)\u000d\u000a   à  Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)\u000d\u000a   à  TvDatabase.ChannelGroup.ListAll()\u000d\u000a   à  MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.TVAccessService.GetGroups(String filter, Nullable`1 sort, Nullable`1 order) dans c:\\MPExtended-release_0.6\\Services\\MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService\\TVAccessService.cs:ligne 630\u000d\u000a   à  SyncInvokeGetGroups(Object , Object[] , Object[] )\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a   à  System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)"}

gloups, any idea ?

jncanches

In MPExtended configuration, the log are full of Gentle errors.

By the way, my media portal is "media portal 2" (but the server side only exists on "media portal 1" ). Could it be a problem ?

pünktchen

In MPExtended configuration, the log are full of Gentle errors.

By the way, my media portal is "media portal 2" (but the server side only exists on "media portal 1" ). Could it be a problem ?

So you don't have installed the TVServer of MediaPortal 1 and are trying to access the integrated TVServer of MediaPortal 2?

That will not work! MPExtended is only for MediaPortal 1!

MPExtended for MediaPortal 2 is still under development and not ready for public use.