Episodes not showing up.

fattigfaan

fattigfaan

Hey.

After the last update, episodes are not showing up for me anymore.

Before it would add a 'seasons' button you could click, and access all the episodes from there, but that disappeared.

I still have a big PLAY button I can click, to get to the first episode, and then hit NEXT on top to get to the other ones, but this is far more inconvenient than having an actual list of episodes.

Not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it's more of a server issue

post-59813-0-56567700-1461586863_thumb.png

Hi, interesting. What does your directory structure look like for that particular tv series? can we see screenshots of that? thanks.

Also, if your structure is flat (no season folders), be sure the episodes have a Season Number defined in the metadata editor.

fattigfaan

It's korean tv-shows mostly, so they're named like 'Cheese.in.the.Trap.E01.HDTV.H264.720p.avi' as there's no seasons.

The issue I used to have was that they would have the date it got released on as well, so I always remove that from the name, cause it finds them as different seasons depending on that.

The way I've added the folders are just as content type 'TV' and then 3 'Series' folders from 3 different harddrives.

Example: 'E:\series\' 

And serie would end up as 'E:\series\Cheese in the trap\Cheese.in.the.Trap.E01.HDTV.H264.720p.avi' I would guess.

Before the latest update, it would just add them under 'SeasonUnknown' or w/e, and keep their filename.

And also, these are series that has worked without an issue before. Most of my series are currently missing a 'seasons'.

Edited by fattigfaan

Hi, are you running the latest release of the server? I tested this with no problem found, using your exact file names. It showed the Season Unknown entry.

fattigfaan

Yes, I am.

I added a sub-folder now called 'Season 1' just to try, and then they show up as season 1.

But the others are still not showing up unless I do the same thing, and I haven't changed any settings or anything recently, so it must have been the update who did something to it.

It's so weird though, cause I've been doing some testing, and trying to remove the entries and re-adding them. And just when it finds the episodes, it adds them under season unknown, but then when the library scan is complete, the season is removed but can still access all the episodes through that big green play button.

Edited by fattigfaan

Ok, yes I was able to reproduce this and it's resolved for the next release. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
lordbond

I am having this problem also after the most recent update. Nothing has changed on my file server and I have my episodes in Season folders. Also, I have this problem of clicking on a show/movie and it will just sit there and eventually play a completely random show/episode. Had it happen on two machines that I am running beta releases on.

• 1 month later...

Same issue here on Version 3.0.6050.0

Hi there, welcome. This is an old topic and is not relevant anymore. Please open a new topic and describe your issue in adequate detail, making sure to see how to report a problem. We'll do your very best to get you squared away. Thanks!