Can't find Live TV

JMarca

JMarca

Hi, I've been a long time user of Emby as both an addon to WMC and on my iPhone via the Emby App, I just got an Apple TV 4th gen and I was thrilled to see an Emby app but after setting everything up I see my library but nothing from live tv via serverWMC like I see on the iphone app and the addon for the WMC client. Am I missing something?

• 3 weeks later...
bob808

Hi - really like the implementation and just wondered how the live to and recordings part is coming along?

We don't have an implementation date for this functionality yet, sorry.

mellomade

For Live TV in the meantime - the latest dev server will support viewing existing recordings from Emby on the ATV4.

And if you absolutely need Live TV and you use the HDHomeRun tuners - try the Channels app.  For just Live TV it works awesome.

• 1 year later...
acoulson2000

Any update on when Live TV for ATV4 might be out? I keep seeing Live TC enhancements (which are certainly appreciated) but still can't use it on one of my two devices and my wife's not real big on having to flip around between apps :-) 

• 1 month later...

If you are interested in helping us test Live TV in the Apple TV app, please PM me your Apple ID for the device.

Thanks!