Emby web client not loading images

Zerocool15
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Zerocool15

Hello,

I'm running emby server Version 3.0.5931.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1 64-bit with intel core i5-4570S and 8GB of RAM. The web client doesn't load folder images for the movies or sometimes it loads images for some of the movies and not others. For the collections (I have Auto Box Sets Plugin installed latest version) it doesn't load any images and when I enter the collections folder, the web client becomes unresponsive I have to close the browser and return back to the emby URL to get it do anything. I haven't cleared any cache folders except the /var/lib/emby-server/data/collections/ folder. Doing so did get to the Auto Box Sets plugin to rebuild the collections folder but I lost the landscape.jpg and poster.jpg

I have tried restarted Emby Server multiple times but didn't help much. I even uninstall and re-installed the Auto Box Sets plugin still same issue persists.

What troubleshooting steps can I take, I'm not against uninstalling Emby Server and re-installing it if that would fix it?

I have attached the latest log file with Debug output when I tried to clean up the collections folder. I also have attached a screen shot of how the collections view looks like and movies view looks like.

post-8148-0-86765900-1461274987_thumb.png

post-8148-0-43045700-1461274996_thumb.png

Log.txt

• Solution

Hi, as a test, try removing the cover art plugin and see if that helps. thanks.

• Like 1

Zerocool15

Removing the CoverArt plugin fixed it. It even fixed it for Emby Theater 2.2.3 (which was having the same exact problem).

So does that mean CoverArt plugin isn't compatible or needs an update?

Zerocool15

I reinstalled the CoverArt plugin and I changed the treatment style for BoxSet from fan to stack and so far it seems to be working.