Bug: unscrollable right panel in Reports view

anderbytes

anderbytes

The subject tells it all. after v5930 I can't scroll the right panel in Reports.

So when I explode the Filters or Columns, I can't access the ones who go to the bottom of the list.

Edited by anderbytes

Happy2Play

The issues is present in all versions in all browsers right now.  5931, 5942, 5954.24390

Yea, sorry, I'm a little slow on the reports section. We accepted a number of community enhancements for them but now unfortunately we're on the hook anytime those enhancements are accidentally affected by other changes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm migrating my server and I need to generate a list of media that has a certain tag in order to ensure they're applied over on the new server. I'm currently unable to do so because of this bug, is there an alternate way I can generate this list? Or is this issue in the works? Thanks

anderbytes

@@d00zah, I really hope this is not the way fixes will be resolved in Emby.   :-/

CSS are not meant to be used as fixes... but for customization.

d00zah

No, @@anderbytes, I'm only suggesting them as a matter of usability, as it beats doing without until a fix is released. Jorpd expressed what I interpreted as an immediate need.

This one has been around for a while & is one of several I hope will ultimately be fixed.

anderbytes

I understand, but if everyone uses this case fix, nobody will care to follow the real fix, devs won't feel the weight of the bug existence, and our CSS will be bloated forever.